Nimbus Summit I will give you all that I have and then some
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
He nearly fell to the ground but managed to stay upright as his wife showered him in kisses, his tail thumped against the ground as he melted into his wife. Rye wanted those kisses to mark his face, so he'd always have a kiss when he needed it. The husband returned feverishly with his own affections. It was a moment to cherish for a lifetime, Rye decided. A low laugh rumbled in the males chest, he nipped at his wife's neck playfully. "I love you." He murmured. Rye then turned to face the horizon, watching the lightning strike in the distance.

The husband dreaded what he had to ask next, fearful of what memories he may dredge up from the depths of Imaqs mind. "Wife," He started. "Those months you were gone, I spent many moons wondering where you were, if you were safe, even now, there are nights I lay away and ask myself those same questions." Rye paused to breathe deeply. "If you want to tell me, I would like to know what happened while you and our son were gone?" The husband spoke quietly, glancing over his shoulder to the den to check if their son was listening in. He saw nothing, so he returned his gaze back to his wife.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will give you all that I have and then some - by Rye - June 13, 2022, 11:14 PM