Blacktail Deer Plateau riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony

counselor. that would be his intended role, though it was also dante's own. yet he did not think that the gunmetal man would be upset over sharing such with lasher. "i have no doubt, lady warrior," he jested in return, beaming at her fondly.

"good night, junior," he rejoined, and his gaze followed her into the darkness briefly before he too turned to seek out the warmth of his den, and dreams' reprieve.

<style type="text/css">.lasher1 {width: 380px; background-image:url('http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kiba_in_paradise/lasher1.png'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#e4ebf6; border:1px solid #9f95b5; padding-top:200px; margin:auto; }.lasher2 {color:#9f95b5; font-family:georgia; width:370px; border-top:none; margin:auto; border-bottom:none;}.lasher2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}.lasher2 b {color:#6e8bbc; font-weight:normal; text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}</style>