Hideaway Strath But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch
Sapphique
Sapphire
329 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken was a healer, had always been a healer. That however did not mean that she wasn't a fighter. She had been raised in a family of fighters, so despite her obvious disinterest, she had still learned how to fight. Even given her size. Her mother had taught her, how to use her small body well. Arguing that Someone may  hurt you because they think they can, or because you are smaller. You will fight back. You also must know how to defend when a wounded warrior is out of their mind with fever.

Maiken had not realized he didn't know her name. He had called her medic, so she had wrongfully assumed, he knew her name. And he had simply referred to her as medic. Wouldn't his queen have told him who she was? Perhaps they hadn't seen each other yet.

I apologize i thought you would know my name. My name is Maiken Svartraven. I am from Ibenholtravn. Her accent thrummed out, thick and deep.

My pack was a fighting one. We were raised on blood and war, but despite that i know how to protect myself and others, that is not where my heart lies. Your Queen has offered me that freedom. To ply my trade. That is why I am here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch - by Maleah - June 26, 2022, 10:11 AM