Ravensblood Forest Misery, misery is the venom in my brain
47 Posts
Ooc — The System
Private 

Ever since the births of the pups, Noir had been very busy. She had tended to the mothers, tended to the young, hunted, watched the children as they grew... and now, they were close to being grown. Noir sought out the Vicera for the first time in a long while. She was resting, but she summoned Noir in all the same.

"Mistress," her breathy words were but a whisper. "I have been doing some thinking... your children are growing swiftly, and soon they will not need to be overseen. I have little to do as of late... I wish for another task."
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante hummed softly and stretched out with a yawn. She looked to Noir seriously, and inquired, "What is it you wish to do, Noir?" Sacrarium did not operate like her natal pack, and the role of Servant was an outdated one that had little use. She thought about abolishing it as a whole, but, she could not without first talking it over with Noir.

Mental Health (100/100)

47 Posts
Ooc — The System
Noir had expected some task from the Vicera, not a question about what Noir wanted. It made the Servant pause. "I'm not certain," she admitted honestly after a few moments. "But I wish to travel, to see more of the world than just this forest." She looked curiously to the Vicera, wondering how she might respond to this.

Mental Health (100/100)

190 Posts
Ooc — The System
I understand. And truly, Violante did. She, too, longed to see more of the wilds, but her job as Vicera kept her tied down to her home. Perhaps, once the whelps were bigger — though they were getting big already — she would be able to travel more.

So you wish to scout? You represented Sacrarium well in your dealings with Sapphique and Blackwater. Perhaps... an ambassador role. Her words were but a suggestion. Noir could rebuke them, if she wished.

Mental Health (100/100)

47 Posts
Ooc — The System
Scouting meant travel, freedom, and adventure. She would get to meet so many wolves. Noir dipped her head, smiling. I would love to scout. Of course I will be an ambassador, but I'd also like to range, and... here, she paused, grinning guiltily. You know I am good at gaining information. My old skills could be useful here...

Mental Health (100/100)

190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Violante hummed thoughtfully, mulling over Noir's words. Perhaps you're right. Very well, then. She smiled at her old friend, then pushed herself up into a sitting position. I don't think Sacrarium has need of the rank of Servant any longer. It had never suited her, after all, to have servants. She looked Noir over carefully. You shall be our first Outrider.

Then, a thought. Vagabond and Vale are visiting Winterglade and Moonglow soon. When they return, I'd like you to go to Sapphique, and check on Lenora. Her first official task.

Mental Health (100/100)

47 Posts
Ooc — The System
The first Outrider. Noir's deep cream eyes shone. Mis — I mean, Vicera. Violante... thank you. She would no longer be a servant. Such a strange concept — Noir did not know any differently. She refocused quickly as the Vicera spoke again.

A mission? But of course, Vicera. It will be done. Noir rose to her paws. I will stay near during the Harbinger and Scion's journey.

Mental Health (100/100)

190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Fading for us.

Violante nodded absently as she loosed a yawn. Thank you, Noir. I must retire for now. Their business was done and Noir was content; the former Servant left the Vicera's den, and she settled down into a deep sleep almost at once.

Mental Health (100/100)