Ouroboros Spine tasramakna ∺
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
IC assumptions given permission by Ebony.

She dipped her head down a little, sighing in admittance at the truth of Aiolos and Kukutux's words. The borders would be no safe place for pups or her as a first time mother. "Yes...you are right...I am just...trying to make this work." And she was struggling. Likely, the influx of hormones brought on by her pregnancy and the stress of the recent events had clouded her thinking.

With her jade eyes fixed steadily on her paws, it was clear to see she was deep in thought. Weighing the options. The pros vs the cons. She thought of Cerne. Of what she had seen of his nature and handling of certain situations. While being accepted as Lowest would get him into Moonglow by her side, it could backfire. He may resent being forced to hold such a rank, thereby pushing him away from any connection he may want to have with these wolves.

Her mind was made up. Slowly, she lifted her eyes to look towards her friends. There was pained regret in her gaze, but also resolve. "I do, my sister. But not just yet...not now. He has much growing to do. When I see him as a better man, learned of his errors, then yes." She sighed heavily. "Which is why we must find our way elsewhere. For his sake and that of our children." In times past, she had heard of a pack out in the mountains, allies to Moonglow. She would head east in search of them, before her time. "I will keep in touch, of course, sister." She leaned in to give her friend and Leader a emotional nudge to her cheek. It pained her to pull away when she did, disappearing back beyond the reaches of the spine.
Messages In This Thread
tasramakna ∺ - by Kukutux - August 29, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: tasramakna ∺ - by Keyni - August 29, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: tasramakna ∺ - by Aiolos - August 29, 2022, 10:57 PM
RE: tasramakna ∺ - by Kukutux - August 30, 2022, 12:32 PM
RE: tasramakna ∺ - by Keyni - August 31, 2022, 11:02 AM
RE: tasramakna ∺ - by Aiolos - August 31, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: tasramakna ∺ - by Kukutux - September 03, 2022, 03:03 PM