Phoenix Maplewood first star I see tonight
31 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Ruona had found herself hesitant to make friends since she had taken the advice of Colt… the suggestions he had made had unnerved her, and with it came a professional distance she placed between herself and others she interacted with. She did not want to let others believe what he had believed, that she would do such things…

He explained more, and then he started to speak of her ancestors, her tail flicking from side to side, almost contemplatively though her expression was cool. “My ancestors have a special bond with the earth… Rana, the name I was given… it is bestowed upon the wolves born white as snow, with eyes as mine… we are believed to be conduits for their thoughts, and are only born once in a generation.” And with it, she began burdened.

She missed the idea of his joke entirely, having focused in on her own beliefs which she held to the core, even though she had wavered in it in month’s past. She had been shown the error of her ways, for look what happened when she strayed from that she was born for: chaos erupted and she ran into despicable wolves.
Sami
English
Ruona speaks with a heavy accent when speaking in English.
Messages In This Thread
first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 08:51 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 22, 2022, 09:19 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 22, 2022, 09:38 AM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 23, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - September 23, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - September 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 06, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 06, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Ruona - October 07, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: first star I see tonight - by Dusty Rose - October 10, 2022, 08:51 PM