Ouroboros Spine Tell me something I don't already know
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
All Welcome 
Hoping for @Kukutux, if you have the chance! Anyone else of Moonglow is welcome to find him also! ^^

He had left them again, but was not yet ready to break his promise. 

Inutsuk slowly made his way back to where the village rested. It was upon their borders that he collapsed. Fur distraught and skin pulled tight to the bone, the former warrior had been defeated by the cruelty of the world.

Sickness threatened to drown him, but he did his best to stay afloat, eyelids flickering... open, close... open, close. He tried time and time again to send a loud enough call for someone of the village to hear, but weak lungs were of no aid. 

Would the spirits choose to send someone, or would his body wilt upon the entrance of what had once been his home; his life?
Messages In This Thread
Tell me something I don't already know - by Inutsuk - October 17, 2022, 09:57 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Rodyn - October 18, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - October 18, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Callyope - October 18, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Shikoba - October 18, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Inutsuk - October 18, 2022, 01:38 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - October 18, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Shikoba - October 19, 2022, 12:27 AM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - November 03, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Rodyn - November 03, 2022, 05:29 PM