Ouroboros Spine Tell me something I don't already know
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Many bodies of the village came at his plea, but the voices were drowned out... all but one: Shikoba's.

When the firsthunter, a woman that he called his wife, neared and spoke, Inutsuk slowly lifted his head. It pained him to sit upright, but he would endure the struggle. I... He began, but paused with a hard swallow. I had meant to stay, He then rasped, straining his vocals. ... but when I found I was sick, I knew I must.. must go... The words seemed like excuses, all of them. But he had meant only good by his second abandonment. Children- the village... if I were to pass the illness-.. It was then his voice broke, head falling with a thud against the ground. He no longer had the strength to hold it high. 

Now lay there, chest heaving. But all the while, his eyes remained fixed on Shikoba. There were many words... many apologies he wished for his lips to spew, but he could not bring himself to. So his eyes spoke for him. They held a plea that she would believe him; not that she would forgive him right away- Inutsuk could not ask that of her, but to believe him for the sake of love he holds in his heart for her, and hopefully the love she too holds for him.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me something I don't already know - by Inutsuk - October 17, 2022, 09:57 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Rodyn - October 18, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - October 18, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Callyope - October 18, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Shikoba - October 18, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Inutsuk - October 18, 2022, 01:38 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - October 18, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Shikoba - October 19, 2022, 12:27 AM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - November 03, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Rodyn - November 03, 2022, 05:29 PM