Hoshor Plains i got a princess face, killer body, samurai mind
snake
51 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
tucked beneath a lone, baren tree amongst a sea of gold lay the viper. the sun, just cresting the top of the nearby mountains, sent unwelcomed rays peering directly into mismatched eyes. she stirred for a moment, slowly shifting her body so that the sun's warmth might cradle her back and take the chill away she had gained while resting.

drowsy and left teetering on the edge of slumberland and consciousness, the serpent tossed and turned, unable to let herself fully submerge into the peaceful oblivion that awaited her. the soft breeze that swept through the plains sent an involuntary shiver down the length on her frame, eventually rousing her enough to peer through squinted eyes.

ugh. just five more minutes.

cue eyes closing and her snoring.
Loner
171 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The golden grass flowed in the wind like waves on the sea and was feed by the Greatwater Lake. Andr was strolling around, taking his time, as he observed the various indicator of bison activity.

Flattened trails of movement. Trimmed leftovers of lunch. Barren potholes for wallowing. It was clear this area was a highway for bison. He had no intention of taking on one on his own, but it was good to take note of their patterns and behaviors in this new region.

The signs lead up to a tree. Its bark was disturbed. Likely used as a scraping post one time or another. As he got close he could see but of bison fur caught in the bark which he sniffed. Unaware of the sleeping vipor on the other side of the tree.
snake
51 Posts
Ooc —
her sleep was dreamless, as it often was. and like many other aspects of her life, it was short-lived.

she awoke after only a few passing minutes, vision faded and senses dulled. it was only after she rose to stretch out her limbs that she realized she was not alone. unaware of how long the stranger had been near, a sense of uneasiness washed over her. there were but a few moments of heavy silence on her end before she stumbled away and let loose of low rumble of agitation.

any attempt on his part to close the distance she'd put between them would result in her immediately sprinting off in the opposite direction of him. she stayed only to study his appearance long enough so that it might be stored in her mental filing cabinet of creeps who watched her sleep.

ah, the beauty of misunderstandings.
Loner
171 Posts
Ooc — Raven
His nose was firm against the bark as he continued to smell the bison, trying to discern any information he might be able to gather from it such as age and sex. But with very little to go off of and mixed scents, he ascertained that this tree, being the only one in the nearby area, was a frequently used scratching post of several bison.

Behind the tree appeared to be a female coyote huffing away. How long had she been there? Andr thought. He had been so focused on the hunting pursuits he had honed out other distracting scents, and hers as well. He quickly scented the air which confirmed to him that this individual was a female... but her appearance didn't match her scent. Although she looked like the Canis Lupus cousin, she smelled like that of a kin.

"I beg your pardon miss. I did not mean to disturb you" he said apologetically as he took a step back off the tree and away from the woman.
snake
51 Posts
Ooc —
her initial expression, one of frustration and confusion, morphed slowly to that of focus and hesitance.

coat of warm caramel, eyes of iceberg blue, and a frame sculpted for that of a hunter. she smelt no distinct scents woven into his fur, leading her to believe he was in the same situation as herself. alone.

he claims to have not meant to disturb her. "but you have." truth be told she'd awoken of her own accord, he had simply given her a fright, but he didn't need to know that. this was a ripe opportunity to get what she could out of a seemingly regretful sap.

"how will you make it up to me?" she had not eased into any comfort, still believing he had been watching her sleep. but if she could gain something from this unsettling situation, then perhaps it wouldn't be half as bothersome.
Loner
171 Posts
Ooc — Raven
She was not the easily forgiving type but she did stop in her retreat. When asked what he might do to rectify the situation he was unsure. As he knew nothing of this woman. He didn't know her needs, preferences, or anything in between. He knew the basic necessities of food, water, and shelter, but he did not assume she was unable to provide those things for herself.

"As you wish Miss" he said before bowing his head to the ground and closed his eyes. "My name is Andromed Dorian, though if you would prefer you may call me Andr. I am a skilled hunter but could offer you other services if you wish. How might I serve you?" he asked only then opening his eyes and looking at her, his head still bowed down.