Redhawk Caldera only come around when you know that i need it
40 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Aiden stared at the great beyond even as Chickadee plucked at his fur. He barely registered it as his gaze roved over the outside world and his imagination danced in the skies. When his sister suggested they could 'think about it', Aiden felt a frown creep onto his face. He didn't want to think, and he certainly didn't want to think that he should think about these things just 'cause his sister said so! He just wanted to —

Go. He looked a little surprised when Chickadee suggested it, but a smile soon found its way onto his face as Aiden looked at his sister. Alright, let's go! he said excitedly. What could go wrong? He would be there to protect Chickadee if anything scary happened, anyway. Aiden started towards the Caldera's ledge and started to head down towards its base, making sure that Chickadee was keeping up.
Messages In This Thread
only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - November 02, 2022, 07:12 AM
RE: only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - November 09, 2022, 04:02 AM
RE: only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - November 16, 2022, 08:55 AM
RE: only come around when you know that i need it - by Aiden - December 07, 2022, 05:27 AM