Wheeling Gull Isle A truce with trust
99 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The urgency in the girl's tone caused Thresher to pause, and look over her way again. She could only guess that the girl was searching for herself, and Thresher knew how that felt. She explained, and apologized. Thresher, kindly shook her head to brush off the young woman's bashfulness. It did not offend her to be asked about her family, especially when it meant perhaps filling in a piece of the puzzle that belonged to Blueberry. 

Unfortunately, Thresher knew where she had been over the past few years- and she doubted, very much, that they could be related. "I was born here, when the land was called Undersea," She said. "My mother was Coelacanth, and my father was Stockholm. I had two brothers- Sixgill and Grayling- and a sister, Koi. But my family, we left the island just after my first birthday." She said. "It has been three years since then," She said, with a faint smile. If Blueberry had suspected her as a sister, perhaps it meant that she didn't know how old Thresher was and she took that as a compliment. Blueberry looked young, yet, not past her second year. "I am....Sorry, but I do not believe I am one of those you seek."
Messages In This Thread
A truce with trust - by Thresher - November 10, 2022, 11:18 AM
RE: A truce with trust - by Manea - November 19, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: A truce with trust - by Thresher - November 19, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: A truce with trust - by Manea - November 26, 2022, 09:07 PM
RE: A truce with trust - by Thresher - November 28, 2022, 12:19 PM
RE: A truce with trust - by Manea - December 02, 2022, 12:32 AM