Firefly Glen n i k k a l
Moonglow
Theta
this is my moment in the sun
62 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
They both came at him with beautiful words! Beautiful, cheeky, mischievous words. Ani’s declaration brought a broad smile to his face - one he gave fully to her. Of course, he knew these things, Anaa had often called him such! Or maybe he had just thought them himself… either way, hearing them from a girl… his chest tingled. Charged in a different way. New. Exciting.

The energy only brimmed when Chickadee began her own assessment, and Stratos began to notice the differences between them. Ani, bright and forthcoming. The glint in her eye held a sort of innocence alongside it, one he found easy to trust.

Chickadee, on the other hand, met him like the raven: the spirit of a trickster in her charming eyes. Warm and green. He smiled a half crooked grin at her when she pushed her face near to call his eyes such lovely things.

These words are glowing, he interjected, smile still planted on his face.

She, too, reminded him of summer.

Chickadee continued with less abstract thoughts. New words, his village. And he thought her finished - so much so that he opened his mouth to nickname her tulugaak - but what she said next left his mouth silent and slightly agape.

Stratos had never known fire. Only the heat of the sun. But what burned through him now was hotter than anything he’d ever felt before.

Outwardly his breath puffed out in a tight laugh and he blinked in quick succession, his head tilted ever so slightly.

Babies?
Common | Inuktitut | Greek
Messages In This Thread
n i k k a l - by Shenanigans - December 05, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: n i k k a l - by Chickadee - December 05, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: n i k k a l - by Stratos - December 06, 2022, 01:08 AM
RE: n i k k a l - by Shenanigans - December 06, 2022, 11:58 AM
RE: n i k k a l - by Chickadee - December 06, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: n i k k a l - by Stratos - December 21, 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: n i k k a l - by Shenanigans - December 21, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: n i k k a l - by Chickadee - December 21, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: n i k k a l - by Stratos - December 22, 2022, 11:22 AM