Firefly Glen n i k k a l
Moonglow
Theta
this is my moment in the sun
62 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Eight? he squeaked.

Oh boy.

Marry? his voice pitched a little higher, and he felt his cheeks burn even hotter.

Oh boy.

Oh boy.

Just wait until he told his sisters. Just wait until he told anaa. Did they marry more than one in the village? He tried to think back but he could only think of his own happy parents. What would anaa say to this?

The funniest part was how casual they sounded, as if this sort of talk was very normal to them. Stratos had never even thought of marriage before. He only ever really thought about hunting and fighting and how he could work his name into ballads so wolves could still talk about him once he had died or something. But it seemed that while he’d had his heart set on hunting prey, they’d had their hearts set on hunting him.

Gracious Chickadee lent him a more grounding look and he took the moment to collect himself.

Well, his voice cracked, and he cleared his throat, well, you are both very sweet, very fun, and very pretty, he felt that warmth again, and thought his sisters would be happy about how he had ordered that list of lovely things, and my heart feels like sunshine when I see you, even though I have only seen you once, and you twice, he said to each in turn.

Was that enough to warrant marriage? Stratos didn’t know, but he did know he’d be a fool to turn these sisters down. Some wolves probably went their whole lives without even finding one girl who liked them, and look at him! Not even seeing a full turn of ever season, and already he’s accidentally found two!

A smile finally broke the young hunter’s face, as blooming manhood caught up with his youthful blush.

I will speak with anaa he said, and added for their sake, she is my mother. I will share this proposal and come to find you when she has given yes or no. But he thought of something better as he shared this idea with them and waggled his brows in mischief, though he meant himself true. Unless I bring you to meet her now! She is very kind, and welcomes guests with great joy. I know she will smile when she meets you!

He, of course, assumed all these things, but how else would she greet a pair of lovely ladies interested in her son?

She is not far! Just here, he gestured to the mountain, in Moonglow.
Common | Inuktitut | Greek
Messages In This Thread
n i k k a l - by Shenanigans - December 05, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: n i k k a l - by Chickadee - December 05, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: n i k k a l - by Stratos - December 06, 2022, 01:08 AM
RE: n i k k a l - by Shenanigans - December 06, 2022, 11:58 AM
RE: n i k k a l - by Chickadee - December 06, 2022, 07:23 PM
RE: n i k k a l - by Stratos - December 21, 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: n i k k a l - by Shenanigans - December 21, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: n i k k a l - by Chickadee - December 21, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: n i k k a l - by Stratos - December 22, 2022, 11:22 AM
RE: n i k k a l - by Shenanigans - December 22, 2022, 01:45 PM