Cedar Sweep so what's the deal with this?
28 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
she followed a herd beyond the strath, out into the sweep. she wondered just how far they might go, where they may settle. certainly the strath had not been to the herd's liking.

yet maybe, somehow someway, they could convince the beasts to find peace in the sweep. leave them alone for the occasional check in. come warmer seasons, they might find themselves with more mouths to feed. then they could cull the herd for how it had grown.

for now she stayed on the fringes. the herd not concerned about one lone wolf prowling about.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Have a dreven

Dreven prowled with low head, and paws tearing up the space between him and the place he has originally settled. Atka was tucked away sleeping somewhere, and he was anxious to move about. He'd not be long gone, and she could follow his trail if she so wished.

They were near Fury's pack, but he hadn't headed that way yet. Wanted to make sure that was truly what his little Atka wanted. He wasn't sure. She tried so hard to make his life easier, and it just wasn't fair to her.

Long lumbering, red eyes gleaming he came across another. He chuffed, but stood his ground. She smelled like Fury.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
28 Posts
Ooc —
some does scattered and she found a soft spike of frustration. there should be no reason for them to startle —

only here was a man, seemingly oblivious to her task at hand. smelling of nowhere and nothing in particular. which meant she didn't have to bite her tongue and bow her head to him.

whatcha want? can't you see me tracking?

had she been a person, a hand would have planted firmly on her hip.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A cold cruel smile lit up his face, and his eyes flashed. He hated being talked down too, especially when he was minding his own business. Before he hadn't been able to do much about it, but now he was free. And he could.

He spoke voice low, laced with arsenic and edges. Doesn't look like much tracking. You look like you're observing. If you were tracking, you'd be in more foliage, down wind and away from the edges.

He raised a brow. Call him a fool, but she irked him. The only reason he hadn't told her to piss off, was the simple fact she smelled like Fury who had been kind enough to him.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
28 Posts
Ooc —
apologies for her x)

just like a man, to waltz up and act like he knew everything about anything.

alright, whatever. fuck off and let's call it even then, yeah?

she wondered if all of the locals were this obnoxiously proud of themselves. none seemed to have a sense of humility about them.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
No need. I also apologize for Dreven

His eyes flashed as he looked at her. A low growl was a warning.

So rude. He spoke icily.

Are you aware you have a stick up your ass? Because well it seems like perhaps, bitch is just your default. I can help you remove it if you'd like. He snarled

He motioned back to the deer. Did you want to catch one or just stare at them?

He was one moment away from raging homicide, but he was trying to be polite as he could. The only reason he hadn't ripped her throat out was the scent that pervaded her pelt, was an ally.
28 Posts
Ooc —
and in what world am i going to work with you after that? hm?

a pitch of a brow over pale eyes. the balls on this one was...incredible, to say the least. stupidly so.

she snorted, now prepared to leave him behind unless he had a sudden come-to-jesus moment about his attitude. not that she was any better but...she didn't have to take this from him.
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven snorted. Remember darling. You started this bitch fest first. I just played along.

He tilted his head and licked along the seam of maw, and watched the creatures. He didn't care one whit if she stayed or not. He could grab one with Atka too probably.

His attitude had only been returned. He had been teasing on their first arrival.
28 Posts
Ooc —
last from me!

she had no interest in staying about to entertain a manchild.

so without so much as even a snort, she returned back towards hildibrandr. but the long way. frequently checking behind herself to make sure he was not following.

she found it hard to put that past him.