Blacktail Deer Plateau there are the graves i've dug
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
Limit Two 
he's looking for @The Seer but i left this all welcome so there's no obligation! <3

through the light snow that at first dusted but has begun to blanket the plateau, ingram moves like a voidwraith given flesh: seaglass gaze as cold as the glacial chill hanging in the air, as it sweeps along shadows and brush.

black, leathery nostrils flare as he attempts to detangle and determine the seer's most recent scent trail.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Völva had been patrolling when she thought she heard the tailing footfalls of the Dreadfather.

She would pause for a time to see if Ingram came or not. 
The footfalls steadily grew more present though, and so she remained until he was in sight. 
As he drew nearer she would dip her head both in greeting and subordination.

Her pale lavender gaze was inquisitive.
She did not yet speak.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the show of subordination and greeting upon his approach assuages the worst of ingram's mercurial moods. though he has given great thought to what he might say to her: how he might phrase his words he is left in that quick moment to reconsider.

perhaps his words had hit their mark, or perhaps it had been the deathbringer's reaction that had brought this.

that thought brings with it a small discomfort for the committer of matricide, the voidwalker, the dreadfather was perfectly capable of backing up words with teeth.

at any rate, he pushes such thoughts aside and directly cuts to the main reason he had sought her out:

you offered to pay the girl's lifedebt, though this was not an admission of acceptance or refusal: merely his attempt to understand it. why? is she important to you? for it to be a daughter or someone equally important to the seer, ingram might've understood ... though he could say with any certianty he'd be so willing to incur that bondmagick for his own children: shadow or bloodborne.

then again, he was a cruel beast. basalt carved and sharpened: a body of commanders and a daedric prince that moulded him into the dreadfather.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Seer was questioned. 
"I offered because she is a child. It is likely she doesn't know what a lifedebt is yet, depending on her origins." She answered calmly, absent of emotion. 
She worried much less for herself now and more for the pale-furred life she considered innocent.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
her answer assuages the worst of his assumptions for now; though it does little to satisfy the dreadfather in full. child. she was too child to understand a lifedebt but not too child to end a life. he would argue that to be a lie.

if she can end a life, accident or not, she can bear the weight of her lifedebt. is all ingram offers: a refusal of the seer's offer with cool tones that belays there is no room for negotiation.

this is all the information ingram tells the seer. the rest confessed between him and ash paw is not for the acolyte's ears.

a pause is given; short and quickly ended by the soft draw of his breath. if you were so willing to take on her lifedebt have you given any more thought to whether you will stay when the frostdusk ends?

30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
He denied her still.
The Seer can't say she's very surprised at this, but it is what it is. 
His reasons were enough, she supposed. 

"I will stay beyond the snow seasons if you'll have me." She answered to his next inquiry. 
It felt like the best option, especially where the goals of Basilica seemed to line up in mirror-image with her own. 
Her lavender gaze watched Ingram silently.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
with the most recent show of insubordination from the seer and ash paw, ingram comes to expect push back; despite that he has no interest in council. his decision is made as far as the injured girl in their care was concerned.

a savage part of him is almost disappointed when it doesn't happen. but he does not nurture this within himself. he allows him to feel it and then lets it return to the earth.

then you will be druid until you decide what path in the ranks you'd like to take and complete the first task bestowed to you.

30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Seer thought on her path for a long moment before she ultimately decided:
"I would like to be a Mage beside Ash Paw. I know herbs and poisons as well as spirituality." She reminded in calm tones, awaiting the Dreadfather's own response for these words.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
a low noise of approval is given. i will speak with ash paw, he speaks, pausing softly. together she and i will come up with your task to complete so that you may rise from druid to mage. it was better, for the seer, if ash paw aided in it's construction: that way it would be geared more towards her particular skill. ingram himself held very little knowledge about such things.

is there anything else you wish to speak about before we part? he inquires, lending his ear and attention if she still desired it.

30 Posts
Ooc — Liv
The Seer listened as Dreadfather rumbled about his intentions; Speaking to Ash Paw, to figure out what her task would be to rise to a Mage within His ranks. 
She offered a single nod of acknowledgement before he put the ball back in her court, conversation-wise. 
To his question, she shook her head. 
"No. I will await your summons." She uttered in response. 
But she would allow Him to turn away first before she went on her way.
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
very well, concludes the dreadfather. then i will go to ash paw to speak with her. ingram offers as a version of goodbye. he does not turn to her, not necessarily trusting to turn his back to any except his nightwife. instead, he opts for walking towards the seer to pass her, pausing when they are nearly shoulder to shoulder. expect a summons soon. with that, he continues past to seek out basilica's current mage.