Blackfoot Forest MEET · Once In a Lifetime, The Suffering of Fools
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye's key-lime orbs glowed under the blanket of night. The sliver of moon peering through the trees was enough for her to see perfectly, and her loss of hearing let the shrieks of the sly foxes quiet to an almost pleasant hum. The darkness shrouded all but her eyes, her enormous black figure disappearing into its surroundings. She focused on wicked thoughts these days, the desire to perform "revenge" on the leader of the Dragonwatchers pushing its way forward in her mind. Her lips formed an evil smile in the dark as her brow narrowed. A small cackle bounced from her mouth at the morbid thoughts that formed in her mind. Hawkeye saw flashes of visions of her lust for blood appear before her eyes, and a murmur of indecipherable voices cast themselves forward, and from where they sounded.. it was as if they were behind her. She gasped and shook her head, not realizing that dawn had approached.

There, a seemingly close, raspy voice announced, making Hawkeye turn her head first, and then curious eyes, toward a howl that appeared not a moment later. "Fiery Ogoun... that's me..." she whispered to herself. The wolf took a deep breath that expanded her large chest, and before she let it out, she took off.

Arriving in the clearing, Hawkeye accomplished what she did best in a manner of seconds: she checked out her surroundings, this time wolves being the main attraction. A coyote-looking female that seemed to swell with happiness and the color of sand; the slim, white and blue-grey dappled female she had gotten to know once before; and a multi-colored male that seemed as if he was about to wet himself. Talk about over-doing it--maybe this guy was at the bottom tier. Lastly, her sharp eyes laid upon another small white female--this one purely white, except for her blackened toes at the end of long legs. Her orangey yellow eyes glowed red and Hawkeye smiled and she bowed low in deep respect for her new leader. She had a feeling that this pack was exactly where she belonged.
set by sophie

ooc: sorry for the strange-ish post, I wanted to do some character development.. obviously Hawkeye is going a little crazy with her desires! (blood-lust and being a "darker" wolf) I can't wait until we raid :D
Messages In This Thread
MEET · Once In a Lifetime, The Suffering of Fools - by Jinx - September 30, 2013, 07:51 PM
RE: MEET · Once In a Lifetime, The Suffering of Fools - by Leto - September 30, 2013, 08:32 PM
RE: MEET · Once In a Lifetime, The Suffering of Fools - by Hawkeye - October 01, 2013, 05:42 PM