Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady had discovered in the last copule days, that they both had a lot of growing to do in the relationship department, and sometimes. Sometimes, they would need to let stuff go, or ignore some things. Nothing paramount, and they would need to have hard conversations if they continued from here, but she was realizing quickly she had a lot to learn about relationships in general. Sure she knew what love was, but how did you make it last and work?

He answered her quick enough, and discarded the thought of looking for a new one. Which she could understand, but part of her wanted to make her own. Well she supposed their own, she had slept next to Ully their entire trip now and the thought of going back without him near was rendering.

Though when they crested the trees and on past the hill. A soft little Oh Left her maw as she looked out over everything.

Oh i bet there's all kinds of flowers and baby animals, and little bitty bugs. Those trees probably block out the sun, and the rivers probably near those trees. Wait are there two rivers?

She blinked and then shook her head and continued with her chatter. Birds probably sing all day long in the tree. You know Ully, birds are delicious, but they look and sound pretty too!
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Adylaide - December 29, 2022, 05:47 PM