Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ady had never actually tried what her mother had taught her. So she was a bit nervous, but she pushed that all aside, because frankly. She wanted to show him she could do it. She wanted him to feel a little bit of the small ache she felt all the time. When he was near and pervading all her senses. However, what she wasn't expecting was how well her flirtations were received. She had been flying by the seat of her tail, if she was honest. But he trembled. He actually quaked against her. 

The head flounce was her own way of controlling herself. She had almost been lost in the moment herself, and she needed to press her advantage and move away before, before. Well she didn't know what, but before something. Ully told her he wasn't quite yet there, he didn't know how he felt. And she didn't want to push him into a place he didn't like, or worse fall even further into love with him, until it was everything, and he was everything and she couldn't handle it. So she had to give herself that small space. She had to act as if it were merely a game, when in all actuality her heart was galloping against her rib cage and her body ached.

Ully fell to the ground and Ady went to rush towards him, but stopped. The expression on his face was frightening. He still trembled there in the snow. A strange feeling of absolute power broke through her and she gave a soft little gasp. This is what that felt like. Honestly, she didn't know if she liked it. How could she, in good conscience do this to Ully. What if, what if he didn't like it? And that was why his face looked so strange.

Then suddenly  he stood and took tottering steps towards the water, and then he dunked his head in.

OH MY GOD, ULLY!

She rushed down the incline, slipping a bit on the ice and grasped his shoulder and tugged, trying to pull him from the water.

Oh my god I ruined him. I killed him. What have I done. She moaned softly, fur between teeth, but she couldn't budge him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Adylaide - December 30, 2022, 08:58 PM