Blacktail Deer Plateau this is the end of the world you know
83 Posts
Ooc —
Maybe it isn't practical. But were most choices they made in their lives? But what is the purpose of life if to not take risks? You question if it's worth it— ... How will we know if we don't try?

They had options. They needed to explore them, rather just give in to what they may assume to be their fate. We don't know yet what opportunities may await us. Maybe we just need to take the time to look and find out. But how would they do this?

A thought struck him. Send me. A less thought out thing to say, but the words were gone before he could stop them. I can search the territories closest to us and explore what our options might be. He also needed to know what to look for. If Ingram did not accept the choices he came across, it would be a failed mission before even beginning. Tell me what you would look for in a potential ally, or merge, or recruit. I will find what I can and report back to you.
Messages In This Thread
this is the end of the world you know - by Ingram - January 21, 2023, 05:52 AM
RE: this is the end of the world you know - by Orvax - January 22, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: this is the end of the world you know - by Ingram - January 23, 2023, 05:47 AM
RE: this is the end of the world you know - by Orvax - January 25, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: this is the end of the world you know - by Ingram - January 26, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: this is the end of the world you know - by Orvax - January 26, 2023, 08:00 PM
RE: this is the end of the world you know - by Ingram - January 28, 2023, 05:44 AM
RE: this is the end of the world you know - by Orvax - January 31, 2023, 05:41 PM
RE: this is the end of the world you know - by Ingram - February 01, 2023, 11:33 AM