Blacktail Deer Plateau rekhiet
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
700 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
works for me <3 

The girl was staring and Ash Paw didn't partially mind. Lucky for the princess she had caught Ash Paw in a good mood. She wasn't feeling the usual stirrings of morning sickness. And she wasn't as bothered by aches, but they usually came towards the end of the day, after her body began to protest the extra weight she was beginning to carry.

Ash Paw lay her one gray paw against the mink, touching the silky softness. A gentle coo of delight curled from her maw. Then she blinked, trying to remember if this was one of the gods the priest had spoken of. He had.

Lady of the water. God of childbirth, of the birthing room. I have heard of her. She guides the children from the womb. Yes? I can use this well. Thank you. Before you return home, whenever that maybe. You must return so that I may give you herbs and plants to take with. Please come with me into my den.

Gentle teeth grasped the gift, the calico motioned for the girl to follow her. She slid into her den where there was room for two or more. Ingram, Syrax could fit easily inside with her. So this girl and her had no problem with fitting. She had dug it out on purpose, though she had been given quite a gift in such a den. Upon the walls of rock hung drying roots, and strips of meat and fish. In the corner were her wooden hollowed pieces of wood and in them was chamomile, just waiting for water to be added. There was a spice of herb upon the air. Rabbit furs lay stacked near the one corner, pretty rocks and gnarled roots. Herbs spilling out of small niches she had dug into the walls. A sigh of contentment left her maw as soon as she entered her den.

Once she lay the fur in a place of honor. Ash Paw shifted and allowed herself a more comfortable position, but one that seemed rather lazy and indecent. Forgive me. My body has begun to change and I have found only certain ways allow me the comfort of before. So what is it you wish to learn here in Basilica, Princess Toula?

She offered her a kind smile, and motioned with a paw for the girl to become more comfortable. Please be comfortable.
Messages In This Thread
rekhiet - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 02, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 05:47 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 09:32 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 09:49 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 10:16 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 03:26 PM