Blacktail Deer Plateau rekhiet
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
700 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
A priest named Senmut spoke to me of your go Tawaret and of Amun Ra, but I believe myself and the other woman with me made him nervous. our conversation was then ended. Ash Paw liked this Ta-waret, she could get behind this type of goddess.

There was comfort in the home, and hearth. Ash enjoyed her small den, away from prying eyes and annoying wolves. It was her own slice of heaven and she would be glad to rear her children here. Though they would be born in a whelping den nearby, then she would move them.

The girl was regal and careful in her movements. Holy and goddess like in her repose. So she was a royal to her very bones. How interesting to Ash Paw. Though she didn't find it ill fitting. No it fit the girl well.

My gods are Atka and Sos. Atka is the god of light, courage, wisdom, leadership, truth, glory, and power. She is considered neutral good. And she can take and give with steady and firm ruling. Plants grow abundant in her wake, she gifts euphoria to us alive. She is mother to all wolves, life and rebirth. A twitch of her nose as she continued her voice warming as she spoke. Sos is her counterpart. He is the god of darkness, greed, vanity, trickery, rage and power. He is unforgiving and cruel. He demands, he is tempermental, impatient and can be manipulative. He leaves footprints of shadows and silence as he walks among us.

Ash Paw shifted in her position. I know he seems scary, but it is important to have him as it is Atka. To keep the balance of the world. For after all, where would we be if there was no light to dark and dark to light, or emotions of the harsher kind, so that they can give into the gentler emotions. Some priests and priestesses will follow one or the other. I choose to follow both, because i strive for balance in my life.

Ash Paw smiled as she looked around. Yes I am a healer and a midwife. As well as a spiritualist. 

She pointed at different herbs. Rose hips for joints and body aches among other things, mint for coughs, camomile for sleep and soothing of throats, Thyme and Rosemary and Bergamot for infection. This is aloe for a soothing moment. Ginger for stomach aches.
Messages In This Thread
rekhiet - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 02, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 05:47 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 09:32 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 09:49 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 10:16 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 03:26 PM