Lion Head Mesa notebook paper
107 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
All Welcome 
all welcome, but maybe somebody with medicinal knowledge?

The pharaoh was no more. Not the one she had come to know as such, anyway. Diantha did not know if she carried heirs for Charles yet, but she spent each night oscillating between wishing it were so and wishing that it were not so. She kept these thought hidden beneath her normal aloof surface, not wishing to arouse suspicion, even with her intended. Diantha had not yet met him, and she did not know the kind of man he would be. Would he immediately out her, disgusted with what she had done? Or would he fear the consequences of not having fulfilled his own duty and conspire with her?

But no, maybe it was a thing better to never happen at all.

Diantha knew there were ways to make sure they did not come to term, and she searched the mesa's bleak surface for the supplies she would need.
you'll see how the rest of this is undeniable
260 Posts
Ooc —
nala scoured the mesa in search for things.

many things! plants, furs, a feather perhaps. a bone would be best she thought. yet she had only managed to find the remains of a rat so far. the bones far too fragile to be worth taking back to worships, she thought.

but here was a woman! beautiful in all ways and, if her memory was correct, a noble. a proper lady! she wondered if this one may take the eye of gucci. her heart reached out for her familiar friend.

ah, but —

hello, nebet! she called out warmly. may i be of help? a little bow.
107 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Of course somebody would be nosey. She'd spent almost half a month here without a peep from anyone aside from the pharaoh—now gone—and now somebody wanted to bother her when all she wanted was to be left alone. Just perfect. Diantha's posture and expression did not betray this to her new upbeat companion aside from the slightest pause.

And then a cheerful smile, mimicking the other girl's intonation.

You may call me Diantha, she said, standing up a bit straighter. I was hoping to find something nice to... decorate my chambers. Perhaps some flowers or pretty stones? she asked.
you'll see how the rest of this is undeniable
260 Posts
Ooc —
diantha!

it did make her think of gucci! it seemed like the type of name he might craft. she wondered if he was ready to wed...

of course! her eyes shrunk when her smile grew so big. what colors would you like, lady diantha?

already the feathery, wispy nala was trailing around the area on a search.
107 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Purple is preferable, she replied, Perhaps a yellow, too. Lord knew she didn't actually care, but her new companion did not need to know that. What duties do you have here in Akashingo? she asked idly. It was good to know who she could go to for certain things. As of yet, she had met very few, and she still had not met her betrothed—Charles.