Wheeling Gull Isle that black dress got your boy seein' red
179 Posts
Ooc — delaney
aye, that be true. rhaegal murmurs in quiet agreement.

aye, i had the advantage of bein' born on an island on tae sea, mountains made rhaegal uncomfortable: he imagined the instability he felt attempting to climb was much like a non-sea wolf trying to find their sealegs. i was born with sealegs.

hmm, rhaegal drawls; contemplative. a safe place for us tae raise our bairns. ...if we have any this year. which, was mostly a very small, very limited picture. a safe port for the weary traveler, i suppose. they can stay, join the crew if they want tae but they can come and go.

though meares island had been strict, it was also a bustling port in it's own right. sometimes stragglers stayed and sometimes they didn't: it was a part of life that rhaegal learned not to take personally a long time ago.

Messages In This Thread
that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Rhaegal - April 02, 2023, 05:17 AM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Heda - April 02, 2023, 07:40 AM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Heda - April 02, 2023, 04:04 PM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Heda - April 05, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Heda - April 13, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Heda - April 17, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: that black dress got your boy seein' red - by Rhaegal - April 19, 2023, 05:15 AM