Moonspear wulfwiga
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
so sorry for diving into this, but... I couldn't resist

Orca II had been gallivanting around with Seal close to the rendezvous when suddenly, grandma Towhee seemed really appealing. However, grandma Towhee was asleep. Not a problem! She had woken up several others (ma, da, and Seal) before with a quickness. Her success rate was as of late an unbroken record. Orca II approached the snoozing Towhee feeling confident, a happy swagger in her step.

HelllloooOoo, she started, seeing ma was distracted by some stranger and the word directed only to the then VIP. Hmmm... yeah, she would stay here, where someone she knew better was (read: where there was not one single stranger close by). But when her eyes turned back to Towhee, grandma was unresponsive. Just snoring away!

I saaayss HELLLO!! she chirped brightly, and despite the volume rising in her voice she did not become physical in her frustration. HEELLLLLLOOOO!!!!! WHY YOU NO ANSA ME???? She asked, not offended but just quite perplexed. No one had held out on giving her attention for this long!

She was too engrossed in this now to even look to see if her ma or da were drawing near to interfere or not. Orca II stepped closer to an ear of her grandma and banshee shrieked: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Messages In This Thread
wulfwiga - by Meerkat - May 09, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: wulfwiga - by Figment - May 12, 2023, 07:56 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Meerkat - May 15, 2023, 10:31 AM
RE: wulfwiga - by Orca II - May 18, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Figment - May 19, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Meerkat - May 22, 2023, 08:43 AM
RE: wulfwiga - by Orca II - May 31, 2023, 09:22 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Figment - June 01, 2023, 06:56 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Meerkat - June 02, 2023, 10:49 AM
RE: wulfwiga - by Orca II - June 17, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: wulfwiga - by Meerkat - July 10, 2023, 11:38 AM