Little Goat Mountain gänseblümchen
62 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
ooc; lol! I genuinely had no idea Mahler had those skills.

Diaval was surprised and he stared back at Mahler with a dumb, blank expression. He had been imagining a witchy woman with red fur and an apparent affinity for ravens. This was coincidence and luck of the highest degree. If Diaval were religious, he would consider it divine intervention.

Coming back to himself, a spark of interest lit his amber eyes and an excited smile split his face. He could not help his enthusiasm as he said, a little loudly, "Really?!" his reservations about joining a pack were momentarily forgotten as they were replaced with an image of getting to work with his plants under direct mentorship. Someone to tell him what were the wrong and right answers without muddy trial and error. He would learn so much faster!

"I really love plants. All things about them really." he paused for a moment, "Botany is definitely my area of interest but...I don't know how useful that would be. I'm sure I would enjoy learning medicine, too. I know plants can heal and I don't really mind blood." 

He hesitates now. He's not sure if this is okay to admit and his expression grows sharp as he mulls over the pros and cons in his mind. Here is a teacher, potentially. Diaval didn't want to ruin his chances but at the same time, this was the first wolf he'd met. That meant there could be others. If it didn't go over well, he would know for the future to keep quiet.

It was a risk, but...

"Honestly...well...I suppose what I really want to know is poison. Toxicology." he looks at Mahler with a bit of caution and anticipation. "I met someone who said plants could have...bad...effects as well as good. I've wanted to know about that more than anything ever since."
Messages In This Thread
gänseblümchen - by Mahler - May 14, 2023, 10:55 AM
RE: gänseblümchen - by Diaval - May 16, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: gänseblümchen - by Mahler - May 21, 2023, 07:00 PM
RE: gänseblümchen - by Diaval - May 21, 2023, 11:49 PM
RE: gänseblümchen - by Mahler - May 22, 2023, 01:57 PM
RE: gänseblümchen - by Diaval - May 22, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: gänseblümchen - by Mahler - May 22, 2023, 03:12 PM
RE: gänseblümchen - by Diaval - May 23, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: gänseblümchen - by Mahler - May 25, 2023, 02:31 PM