Greatwater Lake But baby, if I had to choose
96 Posts
Ooc — Maria
OOC discussion had about inflicting mortal wounds on Selena. Let me know if I need to change anything! Just wanted to get it started

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: violence

It was unlike Selena to do anything more than submit in a situation like this. And on this day, if the winds had not decided to gust in the exact moment Aliki wrapped her jaws around her slender muzzle, she would have likely done the same. 

The Spirits had been quiet since her joining of Greatwater Lake. It was a fact that chilled the once devout follower and left her feeling empty and otherwise aimless. Nothing called to her, no warmth was felt in this home, her original protector had fled and in the back of her mind she had begun to plot her own escape. 

Today, the Spirits seconded that notion. Her ears pinned back as the mixed breed shrieked in a mixture of fear and aggression, a noise that even shocked herself. The thrashing that followed was like that of a hooked fish, desperately trying to rip itself free. The more she pulled, the more warm liquid gushed from around her snout. In too deep of shock, the handmaiden thought that maybe her nose was dripping from the pressure applied from Aliki, or perhaps it was slobber. It wasn't until the pain jolted her back to that she realized she was bleeding heavily. 

Her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head as the little bird attempted to open her own jaws and snap her teeth at the larger woman, front paws flailing in hopes of landing some kind of blow.
Messages In This Thread
But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 16, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Aliki - May 16, 2023, 10:15 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by RIP Selena - May 17, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Zaahira - May 17, 2023, 08:09 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 19, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Aliki - May 19, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by RIP Selena - May 24, 2023, 01:11 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Zaahira - May 24, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 24, 2023, 01:53 PM