Stavanger Bay I get caught up in your heart-strings
15 Posts
Ooc — Simms
Riordan had followed Reverie and her chosen family without realising their intention of evading him, his mind consumed by the quest to understand her power, a puzzle he had yet to solve. Their efforts to unravel the secrets of her abilities had been interrupted when she abruptly left him months ago, leaving him with fragments of knowledge but no clear path forward. He knew what wouldn't work - his own method of tapping into power through sacrifice was out of the question for Reverie, given her aversion to blood and death. He needed to explore alternatives in this realm, aspects of mortal life he had neglected in his single-minded pursuit of personal power.

However, his priorities shifted when it became evident that he was being avoided. He was compelled to confront Reverie, to seek her out past the weak border markings of a pack that had yet to establish itself. As he crossed the boundary, following her scent, he howled to her over the distance. It was a warning rather than a request. He meant to find her whether she desired it or not.
Messages In This Thread
I get caught up in your heart-strings - by Reverie - May 23, 2023, 06:15 PM
RE: I get caught up in your heart-strings - by Riordan - May 23, 2023, 11:16 PM