Swiftcurrent Creek i didn't want you to hear that shake in my voice, my pain is my own
24 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The smell of something strong, a scent demanding of her attention, had wafted to the lazing wolf on this particular day. The pale girl then found herself excitedly loping along the banks of the creek, following the scent of a female she had not yet met. It hadn't been too long since her initiation into the pack, so this was not surprising at all. No matter, Vystra was eager to meet another woman of the pack and hurried her step to cover more space. So far she had only really run into males in her travels, how nice it would be to enjoy some femininity in her life...

Happening upon the rather large woman took little time, as Vys now saw the grey wolf come into vision from across the creek. The stranger looked on edge, so the girl was quick to sound a friendly call from the opposing side of the currents. She wasn't the strongest swimmer, but still Vys began pacing with her nose to the water, looking for a particularly calm area to begin her crossing.
Vystra is a deaf and mostly non-verbal character.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i didn't want you to hear that shake in my voice, my pain is my own - by Vystra - May 30, 2023, 04:46 PM