Big Salmon Lake tell him to call me asap as possible
Brecheliant
NPC
96 Posts
Ooc — Jess
tags for reference

Ponyboy had been pestering Bronte with incessant questions when a call from Bramblepoint caught their attention. It wasn't his Dad, but it was about his Dad, and within moments, @Teya had swooped in, interrupting a great hypothetical question that would have to go forgotten for some time. His mother's urgency silenced him, and obediently, he bolted off with his sister to go and find Eljay, and once his uncle was found, he insisted that he go as well, to try and find wherever it was that his Dad had ended up. 

Ponyboy spotted a gathering of wolves along the lake's edge, and as soon as he could make out Frolic's distinctive markings, he and Eljay made a beeline for the gathering there. Ponyboy was horrified by what he saw: one as young as himself, if not younger, bleeding and crying. A wolf so wounded that it was hard to tell whether he was any colour other than red with wisps of white fur here and there. A man cradled the wounded pup, and with them was ponyboy's cousin, Frolic. Eljay went straight to them. 

Ponyboy felt out of place, and gave both Eljay and Frolic some space as he searched the small gathering for any sign of his father. His lip quivered faintly. There were so many scents, and only a few hints of the one he was searching for- lingering mostly about the man with the red tail. He knew this wasn't the time to interrupt, not when his daughter looked so bad but...He couldn't help himself. 

"Where's my Dad?" He asked quietly into the chaos.
Messages In This Thread
tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 15, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 15, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 15, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 15, 2023, 03:23 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 15, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - August 16, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 16, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 16, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - August 16, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - August 16, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Shard - August 23, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Njord - August 23, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Ponyboy - August 23, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Frolic - August 23, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Meridian - September 04, 2023, 01:23 AM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Seal - September 04, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: tell him to call me asap as possible - by Njord - September 21, 2023, 06:08 PM