Hushed Willows Spring Herbs
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
Private 
@Minnow

Spring had started to change the land over at Hearthwood. Tuft had always loved spring back in his homeland, but had never experienced it here. The gentle pitter-patter of rain echoed off Tuft's and Minnows den, making Tuft wake up. He groggily opened his eyes, seeing Minnow there beside him. 

He gently woke Minnow up, licking her muzzle whispering, "Good morning Minni!". He was thinking of all the things that needed to be done before they left to start their own family. He thought it would be a good idea to collect some herbs, so he asked Minnow "Hey, before we go to our new den, should we go find some herbs to collect? I think it would be a good idea just in case one of us gets hurt on our travels and for any pregnancy.".

He suddenly realized that he didn't know if Minnow was actually pregnant. "How are you feeling by the way? Do you think we'll have pups?" He asked.

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She opened her eyes softly as she felt him give her a kiss and she smiled as she looked up at him gently nudging his face. “I’m not sure which herbs are in season but we can go look.” She said softly.

She chucked at his next question. “I won’t know for a couple more weeks. But I hope so.” She really really did.
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

“Perfect,” Tuft said, “maybe there’s some herbs or something near the lake?”

He secretly had a present waiting for her there, but didn’t want to spoil the surprise.

When Minnow mentioned that she didn’t know whether or not she was pregnant, Tuft got a little anxious. A bunch of worrying thoughts came to his mind. “What if she came out of heat before we had a chance?” he thought. 

He made worrying look over to Minnow. “Do you think that we should talk to your pack leader Kukutux? I’ve just never had children before, and I want to make sure they are all right.”

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
There could be some so she gave a swift nod. “It would hurt to check.” The woman got up from lying down letting out a stretch and a small yawn as she listened to him continue on. 

She felt her heart flutter a bit as she saw how concerned he was with the potential young brewing in her belly. “I wouldn’t worry too much about it now. It’s too soon to tell.” Wolves didn’t exactly have ultrasounds so it was a waiting game for sure. 

Although it was a good idea that he had regardless. “Though I would love to speak to her about herbs I would need closer in the future.” Only when they were certain she was with child.
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Agreeing with Minnow, Tuft started to head over to the lake. As they were arriving at the misty and foggy lake, Tuft asked her "What kind of herbs are there for pregnancies? The only ones that I have ever heard of were raspberry leaves. I think they help with nausea or something?". He kept looking back to her to make sure that she was alright, and that she was keeping up with him. 

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She thought about his question for a while. “I believe borage leaves help with the flow of milk. Those would be a good thing to have close by.” 

She remembered one of her old packs healers giving it to a woman who was expecting.  “Yes raspberry leaves are good for nausea as well as for pain.”