Hushed Willows In the cracks, there’s gold
Hushed Willows
Singer
158 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Read Only 
She had to retreat to the depths of the Cavern, to escape the hardships on the surface. Processing the loss of Reverie’s son was difficult, it brought on thoughts of home, of what she had lost. She didn’t want to dwell on her own pain. It mixed with that of her Coach’s and it all became too much. It took all she had not to break.

Her sobs echoed through the Cavern, her words warbled and tears fell into the waters below.
In the shadows, I cry
For you’re no longer here,
To light my way through this darkness.
It stains my soul,
tarnishing the gold
that I’ve coveted,
Shattering the pieces of you.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.