Hushed Willows Lessons must be learned
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Come

She left where everyone had gathered but stayed only a short howl away and she waited for tuft to come. “When women enter labor, males are normally not welcomed.” She started off. “I may even get that way when I come into my time. It’s best to give her space. From what it looked like she had lost one.” She stated briefly. “We must let her grieve.”

@Tuft
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

He had rushed over to Minnow, wanting to better understand the situation more thoroughly. Tuft stepped. back for a second in unbelief.

"SHE WAS IN LABOR?!" Tuft said. "How was I supposed to know that? She was screaming at the top of her lungs, with blood on the ground!"

Tuft started pacing back and forth, thinking about what he could do to help. "I need to find Boone. Whether he likes it or not, he's a dad, and he needs to be with Reverie." He looked over to Minnow and asked her "What can I do to help her? I can understand that she doesn't. want any males to be around her, but I feel useless without something to do."

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She wasn’t sure if it was actually labor but she didn’t know what she to call it and he looked distraught and she needed to tell him something. “I’m not sure if it was labor but I know for a fact one was lost.” That’s all she knew.

He then brought up her mate and she had never met the man. “Last I heard he was going to look for herbs. Perhaps it’s just taking longer to find.” Whether that was true or not she didn’t know either and the woman felt helpless. “Stressing won’t help, best thing we can do is wait, give her time, and perhaps hunt and collect herbs for the caches”
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

You are right.” Tuft said. He was getting used to saying that to her. Although Tuft was not the smartest tool in the shed, he could definitely see the intelligence in others 

With a loving look in his eyes he said, “You are the smartest wolf I know Minnie. I hope that you know that.

Bringing himself back to the present moment, Tuft tried to think of a game plan as how to best help Coach. “Kukutux has asked both of us and a couple of the other wolves to go look for Boone. While we are out there, I’ll try and hunt some game for the pack and the new pups. We could also look for good spots to have our own family. What do you think?

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She smiled and gave her a gentle lick to his cheek. She knew that he cared and only wanted to protect the ones he cared about. “I do.” She said giving him a soft look of reassurance. She listened to his suggestion. “Let’s leave in the morning. I want to be nearby just in case I’m needed.” She didn’t want to depart just yet. She was worried for his leader and wanted to be near in case her services were needed. “That sounds like a wonderful idea.”
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

"Sounds like a plan!" Tuft said. 

From what Kukutux had told him, he didn't leave her, but rather, he was out looking for medicine for Reverie. He was really worried for the leader. From the stories that he had been told, and his own personal experiences, this was not something that Boone would do.

"Good night! I'll see you tomorrow." Tuft said.

He went over to their sleeping area in their den and gave a big stretch and yawn as he anxiously tried to sleep.