Ocean's Breath Plateau The Two Pups
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
Private 

Rushing back over to their temporary makeshift den, Tuft went with haste to let Minnow know what was happening. He saw her there, with some new fish she seemed to have gotten recently.

"Minnow!" Tuft yelled out, "Something has happened! I heard Reina call for help and when I got there, there were two youngsters at death's door all by themselves! I tried to pick up a scent to see what pack they belonged too, but I couldn't identify it. I haven't been to all the packs. Reina is fine, and the youngsters are with Kukutux now." Tuft starting pacing around the den nervously, tail raised at attention in alert. 

"I know that we just got here, but I asked if they needed any help, and they suggested that we go around to the different packs to see if they are missing any of their children." Tuft said. "I figured that we should talk about what we should do before we make any final decisions. What do you think?"

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had been lying down resting due to the nausea she had been experiencing lately when Tuft ran up to her in a panic. Normally that was her but she supposed now it was his turn. “What!? What happened.” 

The woman stood up and listened to all that her mate had said. “Okay breath for a second.”  She listened to the rest of what was said and gently nodded. “I think that would be a fine idea. We have to ask around and see where our babies would be born in anyhow.” 

It would all work out. She hoped that the young ones were okay and she would go see Kukutux in time and see if she was needed.
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

"Good...good." Tuft said, happy to hear that Minnow agreed with him. He took a moment to breath and reevaluate the situation. He'd done everything that he could to help those young ones out. Now it was just a waiting game. He hated waiting games. 

He looked to her, and saw that she looked sick. "Are you okay? You don't too good. Do you want me to grab some leaves in case you need to throw up?"

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman was glad that he was calm now cause she felt like one of them had to have a leveled head and right now it was definitely not going to be hers. She was pumped full of emotions, fear and nausea. Which is what he spoke about right now and all the girl could do was nod her head slowly. “Perhaps the raspberry leaves that we brought should help.” 

She needed to throw up but she couldn’t and trying to get up on her own made her stomach hurt. “I think I’m at the worst of it so it should pass soon.” It normally came off and on so she wasn’t too worried about it. It’s only lasted a few days which was normal.
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Tuft quickly grabbed the raspberries leaves that they grabbed before the trip. He was glad that they were so prepared for this.

He placed the pile of leaves in front of her. "Oh good! I'm glad that its almost over! Have you talked about this with Kukutux?".

Even though she was sick, Minnow looked absolutely stunning in the afternoon light.

Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman shook her head for the moment. Her leader seemed to be busy with the others and the girl didn’t want to be any more of a burden than she already was or at least that’s how she felt. “I haven’t yet but it doesn’t pass by tomorrow I will.” 

She reassured him.  “How are you doing with all that’s happened I don’t think I’ve asked.” Surely he had feelings that needed to be spoken.