Sun Mote Copse my muses, my bruises
Sun Mote Copse
Tradesman
the muse of w a r
198 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
ghost proceeds jr, flying ahead at ease now that they'd returned to sun mote copse, riding the gusts of air with elegant and raptorial dips and dives before careening back up.

jr watches him with muted amusement, glad that he was enjoying himself.

she is at ease herself, now that she's back at the copse. her steps are leisurely, exploring her new home at her own pace.

spring had begun to chase away the chill, the morning sun warming upon her back. she draws in a deep breath, letting the breeze draw across her muzzle as she lifts it slightly skyward, noting how the first signs of spring smelled different.

jr's attention turns back to her chosen path, side stepping a small sapling.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
It'd been a while since she had been around wolves that she could truly feel safe and at home with. Familiarity helped. So when she saw the all too familiar color scheme of her gran, Orca raced toward her with a wagging tail. But it wasn't her, and Orca realized that almost a beat too late. Almost. Sure they were identical, but Orca didn't think TJ would appreciate being called granny

There were some clear differences between the two, but youth was the easiest thing to catch and she had the wind to thank for that. Orca bounded into her line of sight with a wagging tail. -Long time no see!- Orca said-signed, a broad smile on her face. She had always liked TJ, after all!
Sun Mote Copse
Tradesman
the muse of w a r
198 Posts
Ooc — delaney
orca bounces into jr's line of sight, pulling her up short. she comes to a stop with a soft, almost noiseless whine of greeting. a breathy yip leaving her. -orca!- jr greets in ptero, almost tripping over her paws in joy at seeing her niece again.

some time has been passed, and it is almost strange, for a moment filling jr with nostalgia that quickly ebbs away.

-i know,- a slightly sheepish expression nestles upon jr's face. -how've you been? what's the latest tea?- she asks.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
How had she been? -I've been travelin'. Hungry business, that!- she admitted, turning to show off her leaner frame with a frown. -Made a few friends out there, but... missed home a bit too much,- a sheepish smile was tacked on as she moved to gently headbutt her aunt, who felt more like a cousin or another sibling more than anything else. 

-What have I been missing here?!- she thinks to ask, tail wagging behind her. Her own stories weren't half so interesting quite yet... she needed more food to fuel up and add some fun details to at least make it sound like a good time.
Sun Mote Copse
Tradesman
the muse of w a r
198 Posts
Ooc — delaney
jr bobs her head in acknowledgement, though she could not say she felt the nostalgic calling of home. her's was to be with family, yes, but also more selfish. idly, she wonders if the fact that it was not homesickness for family that brought her to the copse meant there was something inherently wrong with her.

grateful that she can't speak, she keeps these musing to herself.

-i... don't know,- jr admits a bit sheepishly. -i only just recently joined the copse myself.- and so jr assumes that everything she knows, orca knows.