Sun Mote Copse and she'll promise you more
Sun Mote Copse
Tradesman
the muse of w a r
204 Posts
Ooc — delaney
while meerkat relays that she didn't think she could live in a place like the rise with it's in-fighting jr cannot help but think that would she have been normal and could hear and talk like everyone else she probably would've thrived there. it spoke to her more aggressive nature and she wants to flourish in it; but instead jr lets it out in expected ways: on the borders, meeting strangers.

her paws are still; jr's version of being contemplatively quiet.

-i wanted so bad to do it all by myself. to prove to everyone ... and myself, that my disabilities can't keep me in a box. that they do not make me helpless.- her motions become impassioned, still very much wanting to prove herself.

to others. to herself.

self-doubt is no stranger to towhee jr. her own internal nemesis that she warred with a little less these days but often enough that she couldn't say her self-doubt was defeated by any means.

-i'd like to learn from you and njord. if you're willing to teach me.- jr admits, feeling a little awkward, as she had when she'd brought it up to njord.

has a juvenile peregrine falcon companion named ghost; can be freely pp'd in threads with her; with the exception of serious injury/death.
-Ptero will look like this in posts-
Messages In This Thread
and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - March 14, 2024, 04:28 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Meerkat - March 14, 2024, 08:16 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - March 15, 2024, 03:15 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Meerkat - March 15, 2024, 08:43 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - March 16, 2024, 05:36 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Meerkat - March 18, 2024, 08:11 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - March 23, 2024, 04:58 PM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Meerkat - March 25, 2024, 08:53 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Towhee Jr - March 31, 2024, 04:54 AM
RE: and she'll promise you more - by Meerkat - April 01, 2024, 08:16 AM