The Tangle [m] but i hit a wall, i hit 'em all
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
96 Posts
Ooc — Van
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy suggestion, conception

@Cayetano - is he old kenough?? Or do I need to exclude him from the lottery >:/

She had gone as far east as she wanted, the Sunspires looming distantly at her back. She would return to them before her time ended. She thought she might seek another partner in the mountains. It was, after all, a place for only the sturdiest of wolves.

The coastline had been unforgiving but no less rewarding. Though, admittedly, she had done more sightseeing there than anything. She had enjoyed seafish for the first time, possibly the last, and she wouldn’t miss it enough to return.

The day had only just started to wane when her paws touched snaggled ground, giving her pause. Going forward through this land would be a drag – and what good prospects would live in such a place anyway? She turned to travel south along The Tangle’s edge, irritably taking her precious scent with her.