The Sunspire i write mostly on hotel paper.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
for @Tytonidae if you has time my love? If not I'll open this up to anyone <3

With Ame's blessing now tucked safely under his belt, Summer began to seek out the approval of another who had a say in his journeying to the Plateau. Tytonidae had been quiet and kept to herself since joining the Sunspire, but the young kappa had dutifully kept an eye out for her. He knew leaving her home had not been easy and that it would take her time to adjust not only to a new pack, but to life without her family. He wanted to give her the space to be able to do that, but remained close enough so that she knew that she was not alone, nor was she without family. Summer had had only his father for most of his life, and even Dhani had left him only a short while into his life. And so his son knew very well how true it was that pack was family, for they had been his family from the day he'd met Jace.

The yellow-eyed wolf crept towards where Ty was usually to be found those days, making a point not to be too quiet as he wanted her to know he was coming. His nostrils twitched as his head swayed back and forth across the ground while his ears slid back and forth, both senses working to catch hold of her location. Unsuccessful, he let out a few short, baying howls and looked about him, eager to set his eyes upon his ashen sylph.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Tytonidae had become withdrawn. It was the most she had been so in her entire life, and she found herself wishing to do nothing with her days. Exhaustion was a constant, day in and day out, but she continued to wake, breathe, eat, and drink. Most of the days were spent sleeping. She had gained little weight since joining The Sunspire, and she had quickly hidden herself whenever she saw anybody other than Summer approaching. She avoided everybody and everything. Her heart ached with each passing day, and anything other than that was numb.

Summer's call roused her from sleep, and she blinked her green eyes a few times, waiting for them to adjust to the light. Slowly, she rose from her spot and stumbled toward the sound of Summer's voice. She looked a wreck, having improved little since Amekaze had accepted her into the ranks. Her eyes were dull, as was her coat, and nothing seemed to spark her interest.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer didn't have to wait long before his friend appeared. The sight of her brought a guilty smile to the yearling's face, for while he was painfully aware of her condition, he could not help but be selfishly happy to have her there with him. The joy made his insides burn with guilt, as did her sullen state. After all, she had come there due to their friendship, and yet their friendship was clearly not enough to make her whole again.

The Ostrega shoved those emotions aside for her sake, however, not wanting his own feelings to add to any of her discomfort. Her strode towards her and leaned to press his muzzle softly against her cheek, whining softly in greeting. "Hey," he said gently, "Feeling any better today? Are you hungry? Can I get you anything?" He stood back then to look at her, concern clear in his eyes though he tried to keep it at bay.
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Since Ty is going into PPC status, I wanted to tack on one final reply to this. <33

“I…” she trailed off, still feeling in a daze. “I don’t know.” Ty hadn't felt the same ever since she had told her sisters off that one day, and she was not sure she ever would. It had changed something in her that was not likely to change back anytime soon. Perhaps with time and Summer's help, she would slowly improve, but it would take months of work (in which she will be a whiny, depressed baby). “Can you just stay here with me?” she asked, pleading with her eyes.

All she wanted to do right now was feel the warmth of his body against her own. Nothing more, nothing less. She just felt so emotionally drained. The coming months would be spent doing little more than eating the bare minimum and staying as close to Summer as possible.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I'll close this up for us <3 I promise to powerplay the crap out of her :D

She was quiet and listless, just as before. Summer felt the hard clench of pain at seeing her like this twist his insides. Her request was simple and it put any thoughts of telling her that he intended to leave for the Plateau aside. It was clear that he couldn't leave now, nor would he even dare to bring it up to her. He would do only what she asked of him, which was both the easiest and most difficult thing. But wasn't that always the way of things?

Another smile lit softly upon his face as he wordlessly acquiesced to her request. He strode forward and nosed at her until she laid down and curled into a ball. Summer then rested close to her, wrapping his much larger body around her small frame. He laid his head gently upon her back and she tucked her nose against his tail, sighing deeply. While Ty slept against his embrace, Summer laid awake for quite a while, his mind racing with thoughts on what to do for his friend, how to make her better, and how to keep her safe.