Redhawk Caldera Stay sick, never basic
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Peregrine pressed the top of his head against her belly, and Fox repositioned herself so that he would be able to feel them moving around even more. They did their little dance, and she could have sworn that the movement grew more intense when Peregrine's head came into contact with her. Could they even know what was out here? Certainly not. That sounded like something Peregrine would ask. Preposterous!

Still... "I think they like you, Dud," she said, humming a sigh of contentment. Their big, happy family was just getting started, and she couldn't wait for it to expand and grow in the years to come.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Dud?" he echoed, albeit in a soft, distracted voice. "Hey, one of them just kicked me pretty hard!" he added breathlessly. Peregrine held very still, enjoying the squirming sensation against the top of his skull, stars in his eyes. He stayed that way a long time, until they settled down again.

"I love you," he told them (Fox and the puppies), kissing her belly before slowly straightening out and taking a deep, happy breath.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"I love you, too, beau," she murmured, licking the top of his head. Fox couldn't even begin to imagine what life would be like without Peregrine. They were practically made for one another, even if she didn't believe in things like fate and destiny. Gently, Fox lowered herself to the ground, careful not to put too much pressure on her rounded abdomen. After eating so much, she felt lethargic and was ready for a much-needed nap. She wasn't sure if Peregrine would join in, but she'd welcome him if he did.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She returned his sentiments, then made herself comfortable and settled down for a nap. Peregrine had been lying around so much that he didn't feel tired at all, yet running (or even walking) around wasn't much of an option right now. He might as well maximize on one of his last lazy days, right?

It took him a while to situate himself. Fox was probably already sound asleep by the time he tucked his head over hers and let out a satisfied sigh. He didn't close his eyes, nor seek sleep, but just enjoyed these last few still, quiet moments alone with his mate before their pups came wiggling loudly into the world.