Wapun Meadow BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em
qυι¢к αѕ α ѕтяєαм, ∂єєρ αѕ α яινєя
19 Posts
Ooc — Huntfire
[size=x-small]Hey guys! :3 Is it alright if I join too?[/size]

Soft birdsong filled the air with backgrounds of lightheartedness. Streams of sunlight flickered down onto the back of a wolf, highlighting its burly shadow with contrast to crisp grass and foliage under paw. The black shape followed its owner obediently, disappearing in intervals with the cycle of cotton cumulous above. Pausing to taste the air, and every unusual taste to accompany, Oracle set travel at a slow press-paw speed. Leisurely, the male explored the world around him with acutely curious twin pools, making mental note of the unworldly habitat. His only reaction to the venue was the loosening of his muscles and the strengthening of his spirits. What a place. Previous disappointment of Neverwinter Forest, the ghost town it had been in comparison, was easily masked. To top it off, the fresh scent of caribou was hardly bearable, intoxicating him with a soft, melodic voice. Real meat. His paws lifted him into a fast trot. Maybe he was floating.

Besides a hope of food, Oracle could pick up small traces of others; a number of wolves, maybe one or two, distinguished from the wintery winds. "I've not crossed any borders, I hope," he thought with worry and a flick of his ear. Although the threat seemed miniscule, the brute had no protection of a pack. He was still alone. A lone wolf was a threat, and a threat in a pack's territory must be disposed of quickly. His tail lowered at a flash of a hostile pack...he'd stayed out of contact all these years for a reason. Anyhow, the male pressed onwards. Better to be a straggler than starve.
Messages In This Thread
BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em - by Zombie - November 18, 2013, 01:56 AM
RE: runnin' when we hit 'em - by Pied - November 18, 2013, 01:22 PM
RE: BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em - by Cuan - November 18, 2013, 07:36 PM
RE: BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em - by Oracle - November 21, 2013, 08:25 PM
RE: BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em - by Zombie - December 14, 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: BWP · runnin' when we hit 'em - by Pied - December 17, 2013, 07:58 PM