I know you will be there
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Assumed Lacinia was with Kove at the time. c:

The time spent with Lacinia and what help he could offer her had seemed as if it was doing some good. He didn't expect a miracle, knowing her just suddenly waking up one day with every last memory hidden away returning to her, but she seemed to be getting better. He wasn't so quick to just drop her like she was nothing and continue on his way, not that he had a good chance of being able to even if he wanted. Until her memories returned, it seemed as if she was there to stay, and he didn't really have a problem with that. When the sound of Scarlett's voice broke through the air, however, that dark coated woman was momentarily forgotten, and he took off in the direction from which it's sounded.

The howls that he heard were ones of complete distress, and such frantic calls had him worrying the entire time he ran. He didn't know what had happened or what awaited for him after reaching her, but he hoped that he would be able to help her. Kove couldn't stand the thought of anything having happened to her in such a short time, but with what she'd told him during their last visit, about the head, he couldn't stop the sense of panic from slipping into his chest. What if something happened? What if she was hurt? He wasn't trained with herbs and had no idea how any of them worked, making him inwardly panic even more. What if he couldn't help her? Would Meldresi? Probably not, she was an outsider, but then again... All sorts of thoughts swirled around in his head, so many 'what ifs' and scenarios of what could have happened. Nothing good entered his mind, and such thoughts just made him press forward and quicken his pace.

As the ghost drew closer, enough to have the albino's form in his sights, her appearance did nothing to ease his troubled mind. There she was, lying on the ground out in the open. From a distance, she didn't appear to be injured, but that didn't stop him from running right up to her and nosing through her fur, his panic evident in his wide, copper orbs. When his inspection was finished, he moved down onto his stomach and weaseled his way closer with his muzzle, nudging the side of her face gently. “Scarlett, are you alright?” Kove questioned, more and more waves of worry crashing through him with each passing second. “Did someone hurt you? Do you need help? Why are you crying?” He couldn't keep the questions from falling towards her, one after the other, and each filled with more unease and anxiousness than the last.
Messages In This Thread
I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 05:01 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:10 AM