I know you will be there
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When her ivories met his muzzle, even if it was only for a second, the man was stunned. He didn't know what was happening at first, but then it dawned on him. The fact that he'd been spending so much time with the dark wolf made itself known to his memory, as did that realization that her scent was probably clinging to his fur by now. Giving a shake of his head, he pushed himself into a sitting position and, once again, nudged the crimson-eyed woman. His eyes trailed over to Lacinia for a second, taking note of her posture and gave a shake of his head. “Settle down there, bear,” he stated, not realizing until after it'd left his mouth that he hadn't called her by the actual name he'd given her. “I can explain all of this, if you'll both give me a second to.”

He felt bad about how the situation might seem, and wasted no time trailing after Scarlett when she turned to leave. When he saw her crumble, he laid down a distance away and hesitantly crawled towards her, keeping his head low and allowing his unspoken apology to show through in his eyes. “I am sorry to hear about what happened with your pack, and if I could change that, I would in a heartbeat,” Kove started, wasting no time in trying to mend what may have been broken between them—and due to a misunderstanding, no less. “I can't change what happened with your pack, but you have to know that I will never be busy when you need me.” He lifted his head up some in order to put his nose to her cheek, before pulling away to speak once more. “I never liked you, Scarlett, and I never could, because I love you. That will never change, no matter how the situation might appear.”

For more than a single moment, he seemed to forget about Lacinia (again) as he looked at the pale woman before him. When he did remember, however, he through her another glance before motioning for her to come closer and then turned back to look at Scarlett. Whether the dark lady would comply or not didn't effect what he planned to say. “I am with her because she has amnesia, and I've been trying to help her. I could never have feelings of affection for anyone but you, and that is something I will swear on.”
Messages In This Thread
I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 05:01 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:10 AM