I know you will be there
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Seconds slipped by as he spoke, hoping the woman was listening to everything he said, but then it stopped. After he'd admitted that he loved her, their gazes met and it felt to him as if time had been momentarily put on hold altogether. Of course, moments like that never last. They always meet an end somehow, but theirs' seemed to come far too quickly for the man's liking. He had wanted to stay in the moment for much longer, to share words with her that would never need to be spoken aloud, but he didn't get the chance to. Before his mind could even snap away from Scarlett in order to register what was happening, his head was against the ground, courtesy of the black lupine. Once more, she'd gotten him in a pressure point, but this time she didn't appear to be so quick to release him. Like last time, he didn't like the feeling, but this time around he accidentally let a growl slip from his throat. It disappeared as quickly as it had made itself known, but he almost regretted it when the darker lady started to speak.

“Aklaq, please calm down,” he said slowly, before trying to turn his head. Either way he moved just resulted in the grip on him making itself known, so he finally decided to just deal with it for the time being. When he heard Scarlett whine, however, Kove was quick to try and move, not caring what type of pain came as a result from it. He hadn't given much thought to the mention of sleeping with the darker woman, as he was aware of what had happened, but it dawned on him that the albino did not, and must have taken the words the wrong way. “It isn't what I'm sure you're thinking, Scarlett, I promise,” the man quickly stated, feeling terrible for how that must have made her feel. “She was exhausted when I took her out to hunt, and even more so after. She passed out against me, and I didn't want to just leave her out in the open alone, so I let her use me to rest against. That's all that happened! We didn't sleep together, just beside one another.” Somehow, Kove had managed to dig himself into a hole, crawl himself out, then get thrown right back into one again all in the span of a few minutes. Today was definitely not one of his greatest.
Messages In This Thread
I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 05:01 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:10 AM