I know you will be there
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just went on a Kove spree, responding to one thread right after the other. x-x" [size=x-small]Please don't eat him, Lacinia. ;A;[/size] XD

The second the woman released him, the pale wolf was up and in a sitting position, ears folded back and an annoyed expression on his face. He hated that she knew of points on the body capable of bringing others down, especially when those others were larger than her. It would work well to defend herself, but what was she defending herself from with Kove? So far, he's done nothing to physically, or even verbally, harm her, leaving her actions as one giant mystery he felt he would never have the satisfaction of solving. Someday, perhaps, once her memories ere restored, he would learn just of what went through her mind each time she acted so irrationally. “I would never do anything to a woman while she left. Such an action is disgraceful,” he murmured, copper orbs trained on 'Aklaq' in case she tried to go after him again.

As Scarlett got up and moved passed the dark woman and over to Kove, his ears popped up and his eyes moved right to her to follow her form. When his jaw was licked and he heard her say she trusted him this time, his tail started to wag a bit, and a smile pulled at the corners of his mouth. “I am happy you trust me, Scarlett. I haven't lied to you before, and I never will. You, my princess, deserve nothing but the truth.” He drew his tongue over her forehead before lowering his head a bit to rest it on top of hers, wishing to be as close to her as he was able to. His tail moved more when she spoke against the other girl, and wagged much quicker when she stated that she 'loved him as he is'. That meant they had officially exchanged their first ever 'I love you's', which seemed to put Kove into a state of pure bliss. He wanted to comfort her all he could and listen to what she had to say, and he wanted to be the one to give her good advice. The moment would be all the better had their not been another wolf present, but he wasn't sure how he could get her to give them a moment alone without her flipping her lid and attacking him again.
Messages In This Thread
I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 05:01 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:10 AM