I know you will be there
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Wrap up soon? c: Last post. :D

Kove's eyes followed after the woman as she departed, wondering where she might be going. His attention was quickly returned to Scarlett, however, and his til started to sway when he heard her start to speak. "I am happy to still hold your trust," he said, smiling at her. The smile fell when she continued, though, and realization set in. It was true, he had no idea how to care for a sick mind, or how to help her further regain memories. "You're right..." He was admitting to himself more than he was to the female, and was tossed into a state of deep thoughts all his own. Maybe he wasn't the best to look after her. Perhaps it was time for him to try and find someone else to keep an eye on her and take care of her. There were certainly others much more qualified than he, and she deserved the best route to get all her memories back. It wouldn't be good for her to go through life without nothing forever.

The ghost listened to her as she spoke more, a sense of pride swelling within him as she neared the end. It was nice knowing she cared for him enough to be selfish over the matter, and that she wished to protect him as he did her. It was a nice way for things to go, and he loved it. "Alright," Kove stated. "I won't meet with her again or let her near me. I will spend my days with you, and only you, in my life, and I hope I will be able to keep you from ever needing to protect me." He licked the tip of her nose before sending her a warm smile. The man was in love for the first time ever, and he didn't want to lose her. She was his everything, his world, his sun, and he never wanted anything to happen that would leave either of them alone—especially not her. He would give his life to protect her, that is true, but he would rather not. Loneliness was deadlier than anything else that could be thought up, and he didn't want her to experience that for as long as he was able. "I promise to not leave you alone for as long as I breath, because you have stolen my heart and I don't want you to experience that. I will find someone else to look after her, for you." Scarlett could tell him to do anything, and he would do so willingly. Her happiness was all that mattered to him, and he wished for her to have the best life he could provide for her.
Messages In This Thread
I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 05:01 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 18, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: I know you will be there - by Lacinia - February 18, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Scarlett - February 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: I know you will be there - by Kove - February 20, 2015, 01:10 AM