Rising Sun Valley Three better than Two
Memories are a mark from experience, Without those marks you are only a shell.
127 Posts
Ooc —
[size=x-small] @Scarlett You know you want too![/size]

Lacinia manage to track a trace of Kove which lead her far from where she was used to. She didn't know the area at all so her only bet was to keep following whatever trail he left behind. Searching for so long drained her energy. She was left to wonder if it was even worth searching for this long. He still needed to face his punishment for leaving her behind but it was upseting to not even being able to punish him for it.

The air around her was nice although it remains chilly. She decided to take a break near a flowing river, taking a drink of cold refreshing water. Then once she was done she sat down and got comfortable. Her began to think about what she was really doing.

Honestly why did he just leave her, after all the stuff they did together. She didn't understand males. It is even possible to train them to act correctly. Surely it had to be possible right? Maybe the female that he seems attached to could help her understand why Kove couldn't do the same with her. Still finding her wouldn't be easier than finding Kove but once she does find them then that female would likely appear again. For now Lacinia will just have to continue the search, but it was a nice day. She wanted to be with him atleast so she could enjoy the day better.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett made her way through the valley. She was traveling back to her den which was all the way on the other side of the stretched out plains. Her white colored body was becoming more and more visible now the snow was melting more every day. Scarlett had a quickness in her step because she was eager to return home. She had been scouting for good places for the pack. She hadn't found anything perfect worthy yet. Maybe she would soon look with Kove together. Then they might spend a night somewhere. Currently Scarlett didn't feel comfortable spending the night somewhere alone.

As she trotted home she came across a very familiar scent. Slowly she frowned and stopped. Wasn't this the scent of that dark female? Scarlett wondered what she was doing here. Kove had already returned to Black Feather. They probably cross each other without knowing they did. Scarlett let out a sigh and then changed her course to trot after he scent. It didn't take long to spot the dark female by a stream. She wanted to call for the girl but then realized that she didn't even knew her name. Her ears fell back when she frowned. "Hi," Scarlett greeted. "Are you lost?"
127 Posts
Ooc —
The flowing water she watched barely had a reflection of her. Just like the icy mirror in her dreams. Only she didn't exactly see herself in it, there was a much darker creature that appeared when she looked at the broken mirror. Each time she sees that mirror more pieces of seem to have reappeared which showed more of the monster within. The voice she hears couldn't be coming from that. It's been helping her out a bit, but it's way did seem a little bit too much.

As she thought about it a sudden voice cought her off guard. She turned to look. "Oh" She was surprise to the female she wanted to find. Did that mean Kove was nearby. She scaned with her eyes and listened but there was no sign of him here. It was kinda disappointing but atleast someone close to Kove was here. Now she wasn't alone anymore.

"Well I don't really know where I am but that doesn't mean I'm lost." She said as the watched the female's eyes. "I thought Kove left me behind just to go see you. But wouldn't that mean he would be here with you now? What he did to me wasn't very kind of him, I shouldn't have gone easy on him." She said, looking away. She was really hopeing Kove was actually with her. It would solve the having to look for him part. He was likely off taking advantage of someone else. His punishment will teach him better!
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett smiled sweetly at the darker female. She knew that the other didn't had any memories, so Scarlett decided it was safe for her to come closer. She and Kove were the only two wolves she knew surly she wouldn't just attack her. The albino female frowned a bit when the darker one spoke about not being lost. She most definitely was lost. Lost in this world without memories. She almost made Scarlett feel guilty that she would even hang out with Kove. "I'm afraid you just missed him. He was quick to return home to see you actually," Scarlett spoke. The pale female knew that Kove was going to Black Feather but she wasn't stupid. Kove probably wanted to go back to help the memory loss girl in front of her.

"Kove isn't mean. You should be grateful that he even spends his time with you to help you gain your memory," Scarlett returned. "Not a lot of males would do that, they would take advantage of your memory loss." The albino really disliked it when the dark girl was holding Kove down. She didn't want to see her boyfriend get hurt. It looked uncomfortable for Kove to say the least and he was only helping her! That wasn't a very nice thing to do.
127 Posts
Ooc —
The female smiled at her for a moment then told that Kove left for Lacinia. She remained silent for a while. Would he really come back for her? It made her smile, but not for long. He still left without saying and that was not ok but atleast now she didn't believe he should be punished as much. Kove had things to learn and Lacinia will continue as planned to get it in his head.

She then look back towards the river. "Males are hard to trust. They often use their strength to get what they want if not they will lie and pretend. Once they know they got the hold on you they will use you however they want when ever they want.." She said thinking back on her brother. He was smart and evil, he managed to trick her for so long until she uncovered his secret. The traitor..

Thinking about Kove's case, he did appear more reasonable. Lacinia decided to close the distance between them, Close enough that they could feel each other's heat. Lacinia leaned to the side so she could whisper in the female's ear. "Kove is a good boy, but he is flawed. He didn't say anything to me about seeing you and that still hurts me." Being so close to her made her unable to resist the urge to lick the female's cheek. She licked her then quickly moved behind the female adding a bit of distance back between them. Lacinia hadn't had her fun in a while, Playing with a female close to Kove was something she did find rather fun to do, and try. She made a small giggle as she looked back at the female and grinned.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett sat down and curled her white tail around her paws as Lacinia came closer. She started to talk about how men could not be trusted and how they would use strength to gt what they want. Scarlett disagreed with that. Even after they confessed their love Kove hadn't even as much laid a paw on her 'to get what males wanted'. Scarlett was starting to get a bit curious about.. that. She had to keep her mind in check. She wasn't alone after all. "I disagree. Kove isn't like that. You should know that of all wolves. Besides. I really don't care about any other males. Kove will be my mate soon," Scarlett returned towards the dark colored female.

Scarlett licked her lips with her pink tongue. "Well, I guess that could hurt, yes. But I am his girlfriend. It will happen that he will be with me, and not with you.." She wanted to add her name but then the female realized she didn't know the other's name. Her red eyes fell into her orange ones. "What is your name?," Scarlett then wondered. She wasn't sure if she liked Lacinia disciplining her boyfriend. She ought to say something about that. "I don't like you punishing Kove. It isn't your place. He is helping you. If you want to spend time with him you can't use any punishments on him."
127 Posts
Ooc —
The words "I really don't care about any other" repeated itself over and over in Lacinia's head with that voice. Sudden flashbacks appeared, Lacinia once said that herself, But Nexi thought her something else. She said that 'Limiting to only one or two wolves is ok, but the world is much larger than that. If you really want to change the world or it's ways you'll need more bonds and you'll need to know where to hit them where it hurts.'

To Lacinia, males created fake bonds, not a single one was real. but on the other hand the females were much easier to befriend. Females were suffering all together, it made it easier to understand them at the time. Was it really right to not care about any other that you chose? Looking into the female's eyes, Lacinia spoke what she believed. "Choosing 'one' other wolf is selfish no matter how you look at it. Kove is allowed to form a bond with me for atleast trying to do good, but he isn't there yet."

She approached the female again. "Kove offered me the name 'Aklaq' but don't really like it. But if you don't like the way I treat him then maybe we can try something else together." She smiled as she thought of a unique plan. "Lets see, I can promise not to punish him but in return all three of us should be mates all together." she said as she got very close to Scarlett again. "What do you say?"
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett watched the female curiously when she returned her own thoughts on the matter. The light female agreed with the fact that Kove was allowed to form bonds but not mating bonds. Friendship bonds yes, but not.. Scarlett wondered if the dark female meant Mating bonds. New info reached her ears when she explained her 'name'. So that is why the female went so mad when Kove called her that. Aklaq it was then. She found it a strange sounding name. Scarlett watched the female come closer, instantly feeling uncomfortable. She really wanted to try to befriend this girl but what she just spoke of was not going down in Scarlett's vision of life.

She dreamed about her handsome man that saved her, well she got that one and she was NOT going to share him. Then she could be selfish all she wanted. She always but everyone else before herself but not today. "Kove is mine!," she instantly returned, with a glare on her face. She wouldn't let this crazy female get close to Kove ever again. No way that Kove was allowed to help her. No, this wasn't going to happen. She was totally crazy and she would not have another Tuwawi close to her. She wouldn't have it. The only thing she wanted for herself was being taken again. "I say no. You are crazy. Kove is my mate. He loves me. And you should find another male to prey on."
127 Posts
Ooc —
It was hard to understand the problem here. Wasn't it fair to make a deal like this? It was true that there are other ways of punishing than to harm but that wasn't a problem. Lacinia found it unusual that she wasn't able to connect with this female. It was difficult to find a reason for it since she had never had a problem before. Lacinia backed off, feeling a bit annoyed.

This female sounded as if she was the crazy one. How could Lacinia be crazier than this? Scarlett seemed focused on Kove, a little bit over possessive. It didn't take long for Lacinia to realise something out of this. When she lost all of her memories, she desired to have something, anything. That's when Kove showed up, he filled that emptiness and gave her a bit of meaning to her life. The more you lost the harder you'll fight to keep what is left. Which is what was going on here. But was Lacinia right on this?

"I'd say you are the one going crazy." She said as she turned her back towards her. "You don't want to lose anymore, don't you." Looking down at the ground she understood that she would be standing between her and Kove. She didn't want to be the one that would make others suffer that way anymore. It was all unfair, at the very least being with them helped her recover some memories but the price would be to let go of the one who helped.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The light female realized she had been rather protective of Kove, and she quickly justified that she was allowed to do that. Kove would be her mate and every other girl would need to back off if they wanted more than friendship. Scarlett had never anything good in her life. A good one like Kove. When Lacinia spoke once more Scarlett slowly shook her head, but Lacinia didn't see that since she turned her back towards Scarlett. The lighter female let her ears fall back before she raised her head proudly. "No. I don't want to lose anymore. I will fight for Kove." This was quite the saying coming from the red eyed female since she would rather run form a fight instead of fighting the fight.

"So I would kindly ask to back off from Kove." Scarlett disliked how Aklaq wanted to punish Kove while he was only trying to help her. Plus the way she easily took him between her jaws frightened the girl. Scarlett would go beside herself if Kove would go missing or injured. She didn't like to think of that Scarlett. Surely the female had some rage bottled up but that would nothing compared what she would do if one of her loved ones got hurt again. Adlartok, her little warrior, also was hurt for no reason and Scarlett was highly against that. "I'm sorry you lost your memory. Maybe someone else can return it."
127 Posts
Ooc —
Alright, if Kove didn't have this female's protection then Lacinia wouldn't hesitiate once on punishing him. He was claimed, and not the one claiming. She had to be fair at the very least. They were not the only two wolves in the world so why try to get held back by them. Maybe Lacinia will find her own but that thought had a negative feeling towards it. She has been warned about the fact Kove is one of the few good wolves so the chances of finding someone as good as him was low. She was afraid of meeting someone worse than Kove. Now that she will likely be on her own again there was no telling what could happen.

"Right" she said sadly. "It's my fault for not remembering my place, I shouldn't have gone that far for Kove." Deep inside she didn't want to let him go yet but she no longer had the choice. She started walking away again then turned her head and tilted it, showing a fake happy smile. "Keep him in check for me, you're in charge of punishing him now." She said, facing forward. Voices in her head were complaining but Lacinia had manage to see the right thing to do. Her head was lowered, she lost the will to smile but atleast the other couldn't see it. She took a step and then another but a fact still remained, she didn't have a place she belonged.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
You could say that Scarlett was mildly surprised when the female actually did back off. It felt like such a victory. One she needed right now. She couldn't lose Kove. In some way she also felt bad for being rather mean. This was Scarlett being mean. But today was the day that she had to choose for herself. If she didn't put a stop to it now, she would never have her Kove back. Maybe even the pack wouldn't even start because Kove was so busy. An alpha had to make decisions and that was what she did not. Making a decision. That was how it was suppose to go.

Scarlett wanted to return some words to the other female but then just decided not to. The female had been going through enough. She just nodded courtly in return to the female. Scarlett's small body radiated proudly once the female slowly walked off. It was a sad sight to see so Scarlett quickly turned away and trotted in the other way. She was going to Adlartok and tell him about what happened today. She hoped to see Kove come back soon. Then they could look for this valley that might be suitable.