Stavanger Bay what i've done
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
For the most part Ragnar was silent, though his lip curled slightly when Charon snapped at him, claiming that Levi did not know that and that it was why he needed to protect Levi. As it was Ragnar did not enjoy being snapped at by anyone, least of all his children, but it was with a soft, perhaps harsh snort that he kept his calm. His temper had never been so easy to coax and he had no intentions of allowing it to be so now. “And how are you to protect him when you are dead because you barged in without taking any time to think or speak with an adult about it first? Hmm?” Ragnar spoke his question softly and with a characteristic play of a smirk across his lips. “We all will die someday, Charon, but you do not have to try to make it happen sooner. Your youth does not make you invincible. Your lack of experience makes you an easy target.” Ragnar was not trying to upset the Ostrega boy, merely clue him into the real world a bit. He had seen his first ever litter dead likely before they had even had the chance to escape their mother's womb. No age was above the law of the Gods, not even those not yet born. This had been why Ragnar had fussed over Thistle so much during her first pregnancy, so young as she'd been. The same age as Dagmar when his once princess wife had miscarried their children. This time around, he did not fuss as much figuring that his shield maiden wife was strong and would not fail him as his princess wife had. Yet, even so, it was the basis as to why he demanded she not do things as if she were not pregnant. She had precious lives within her and neither she nor they were invincible.

Thistle came in as timely a matter as she could, rounded as she was with his children. Ragnar was silent as she began to fuss over Charon, a soft grunt given as he stretched and peered around them, keeping an eye out for the ebony beast that had attempted to attack Charon.  The rest of this was not Ragnar's area of expertise but he would not leave if only because he had a family to protect despite that they were within the safety of Stavanger Bay's borders.
Messages In This Thread
what i've done - by Charon - March 04, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 04, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 05, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 15, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 17, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: what i've done - by Thistle Cloud - March 20, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 22, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 23, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: what i've done - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - April 23, 2015, 10:37 AM