Bearclaw Valley Can I see your world?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Outside Bearclaw Valley, by the Boulder Path. Possible Warden trade! :) 

Sebastian trotted closer with curiosity, which ended him almost at the bottom of the steep cliff. The large grey male let out a puff. It was a ledge like his pack lived on. Only the walls weren't covered with thorns. His pale gaze looked over the valley below. It looked beautiful. The large male wanted to explore this valley! Maybe there was someone interesting to meet or find someone who know his father! The grey male trotted along the edge until he looked down to see a path with boulders. He quickened his pace and came to the mouth of this boulder path but that is also when he got basically a bitch slap with a pack's scent. 

Sebastian huffed. He was not the one to disrespect one's borders. He male sniffed more deeply to see if he knew the scent but he did not. Sebastian had be build like his father Burke. He was a tank of a wolf, but luckily for other's the son with a tail was much more friendly. At least that is what Sebastian thought of himself. The younger male sneezed and grunted. He carefully set a step closer, having a more curious disposition rather than an aggressive one. The path seemed like the buffer zone where wolves got the warning there was a pack. Damn.
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Even though Scarlett had told him not too, Artok ignored her. He continued forward with his plan to guard the entrance. He wasn't about to let anyone back in here. Maybe he would become as ruthless as Tuwawi. No one but pack borne puppies would be allowed in. He shook his head, no he couldn't be that cruel. He could however, watch closely those who entered.

As luck would have it there was a wolf, already there. His hackles rose and his face transformed before the other's eyes. He wore a feral snarl, a growl held deep and loud in his throat. He advanced towards the other, his golden eyes glinting. What are you doing! Get away from our borders, before I make you. He snapped at the other, not intending to hurt him. Just wanting him to back off.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Omg. Maybe @Kove should help Adlartok, because he knows Burke.. dun dun dunk shocking >D. (And also Ad&Kove bonding hopefully?)

It wasn't long until there was some wolf on him. Wow, that was quite some protection. The tank of a male raised one brow, which was highlighted with a dot of lighter fur. His pale eyes stayed calm, as well for his body. Sebastian didn't seem to fazed by the others snarl. The grey across from him was a youngster, and obviously have some form of a limp. Sebastian frowned, almost like this was a joke. Okay, maybe their protection wasn't as good. Why would they let an injured wolf defend. "You, making me leave?," Sebastian returned grinning charmingly. He looked amused.

Sebastian's tail flickered and her sunk playfully through his legs and let out a bark to challenge the other. The tank of a male straightened himself out though. He cleared his throat. "Easy there fella. I haven't even set a paw over your border yet. Plus I was going to be polite and not cross it but if you basically invite me I might have a peek," he teased, all fake 'threats' through. Sebastian didn't want to be like his father. He was more polite but kinda messing with this younger male, who was also quite an impressive size, was just for his own fun.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Ad and Kove bonding time. :I xD

The man's knowledge lead him to believe there was no one currently guarding the entrance into the territory, and as a Warden he believed it his duty to check things out. Kove waded through a more shallow part of the river to cross to the other side, long legs bringing him closer and closer to boulder path quicker than he'd originally planned. Not that he was complaining. He'd expected it to be just a simple check and look around, maybe remark the area and check for any unfamiliar scents, but he didn't get the chance to decide. First came the scent of the little boy Scarlett looked after, then one he didn't know, followed by a snarl. His first instinct was to run in the direction, ready to take on the intruder head-on, but when he saw the stranger's appearance, he slowed. At first glance, it looked like his fellow Brother, Burke, but upon closer inspection that was revealed to be incorrect. Not only was the grey male clearly younger, but he also had a tail.

Knowing the stranger to not be his old friend, Kove approached with his head high and his tail out, more as a way to warn off the other if he tried to pull anything. Adlartok might not like the ghost, but that didn't mean he would allow the kid to get attacked or hurt anymore than he already was. “I know you aren't my friend, since you have a tail and are younger, but I do not know what has brought you so close to our pack's land,” he started, more or less confessing to the fact that he knew Burke. The older man looked to the grey boy of his pack and gave him an approving nod, though he didn't expected it to mean anything to him. “Good job on defending the land, Adlartok,” he praised, then returned his attention to the unknown doppelgänger. “What has brought you here?”
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Foul Language

Adlartok's eyes flashed, and his pride was wounded. He snarled again, and got right in the other's face. I am now bitch. So move your ass, before I take a chunk out of it. Don't let appearances fool you. Adlartok growled again, and was getting ready to fly into the other, it was clear by the lift of his tail. And the raise of his hackles, and of course Kove had to come and ruin it. And patronize him to boot.

Artok growled one last time, but backed off. Because clearly the piss ant was going to be all friendly and stuff. He snorted and backed further up to stand against the border, and watch the going on's with golden eyes. A frown on his otherwise, handsome face. Adults, they were so dumb.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Foul Language

"Adults are so dumb." - A perfect example why I love Ad. Haha. Also, I think Sebastian is going to ruin bonding time.. uh oh...

Sebastian was about to bark back to the youngster that perfectly fell for his bait. It just made him so amused that this male was so easily tricked and played with. Then he realized it might be his sadistic father's side that made him fond of tricking people like that. Sebastian didn't like that. "Oh yeah? Going to give me a docked tail like my father?," he teased to the youngster. It didn't take long for another male to appear. Well, great defense after all. Maybe this would be a pack he could join! he liked defending and he liked to think he had the muscle for it. The large male's face fell into a frown as he stared at the dominant male across from him. He saw his father as a friend!? Well then this male must be just like him then! Sebastian instantly growled viciously, baring his teeth. Sebastian had been rather friendly at first but now with the mention that this male was tied to his father that didn't sit well with the tank of a male. 

"Your.. Friend!?," he growled, hackles raising while he watched the youngster move out of the way. His pale eyes quickly turned on the while male. "How could you call my father your friend?! You are talking about Burke isn't it!? Do you even know what he did? He is one sadistic jerk who leaves his family and basically gives them a death wish!," The male snarled. "Did you know that about him, huh? What kind of wolves do you keep as friends?!" The large grey casted his eyes to the other grey, the younger one. "Your pack mate has friends that can't be trusted. Burke is a murderer. He doesn't deserve to have a friend, or anyone who cares." Sebastian obviously cared why would he otherwise travel around to find his father? Sebastian still wanted the approval of his father. 

The young male was obviously bitter that his father had left him... That is when he saw the red paw on the male's shoulder. That dark female also had one. He suspiciously squinted his eyes, as smart as he was. "Does my father also have a red paw print like you have?" Sebastian looked with distaste at the male, probably with the same distaste as the youngster did. "I was curious about this valley and this pack but I think I might pass in joining. I wouldn't want to be abandoned and treated like filth by you," he talked to the light male.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove pulled the family card, oh no.

The Inuit man found his gaze following after the by for a second, catching the frown on his face. Though he probably shouldn't, he found the look to be mildly amusing. Never, not in a million years, would he state hat aloud, however, as the whole point was for him to try and smooth things over with the boy. Saying he looked funny when angry would definitely not help him with that. His eyes returned to the stranger, who he tried to play nice with. If the boy was related to his fellow Brother, as his appearance would suggest, then he did not wish to disrespect one of his blood. Clearly, though, disrespect meant nothing to the younger male, as not only did he growl and bare his teeth to Kove, but he also spoke ill of Burke—his own father, as he was soon told. It didn't sit right in the pale wolf, so he bared his own ivories in warning, and allowed a low growl to rise from his throat, too.

In truth, Kove didn't know all that much about Burke, but something like that had never mattered to him. All that mattered was that he knew he could trust the older male to have his back if need be. Anything of his past would be nice to know, but it didn't matter to the ghost either way. One's past might shape them to be who they are in the present, but that didn't mean it necessarily defined them. “I will admit, I did not know all of that,” he said, eyes narrowing at the grey male. “What I do know is that I can trust him to back me up in a fight, that he won't turn tail like some coward, and that's all I needed to know to befriend him.” The older male couldn't understand how a son could say such things about their own father, but then again, it didn't seem so far-fetched. He was sure Meldresi's children, Damien in particular, would say such things about his father someday, and might even search for him as the wolf before him seemed to be doing. “If he doesn't deserve to have anyone who cares, then why do you seem to?” Kove inquired, easily reading into the nameless boy. There was no way in hell he would be getting so worked up over someone if he didn't care about them. That could be clear to anyone, really, making it much easier for the pale warden to catch on.

When he asked about whether or not Burke shared the same mark as himself, Kove said nothing. He didn't need to speak, as his silence would say enough. He would have stayed quiet, if only for a second longer, had the younger wolf not continued to speak. Such an accusation was not one he appreciated, and, for a brief second, it brought out the side of him his own father had taught him to take control of. A low growl left his throat and he took a single step forward, before remembering who it was he was speaking to and forced himself to settle. Whether the boy appreciated his father or not, he was still of Burke's blood, and that was the only thing keeping him safe. Had he been anyone else, he probably would have torn him a new one already. “Whatever happened to you in the past is just that, a thing of the past. You would not be abandoned or treated badly, though you would certainly need to be set straight.” Kove drew in a quite breath, keeping his cool the best he could. Truthfully, he wasn't even close to liking the idea of the ashen wolf joining, but he couldn't turn him away. “If you had actually been considering requesting to join, then I can not turn you away. Burke is a Brother, and I feel it would be disrespectful to turn away his son. You should be grateful to be related to him, as I do not treat family, whether they're by blood or not, badly.”
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok listened to the going ons, with a fervor. To say he didn't get a small smidge, of twisted glee at the tongue lashing Kove was getting would be an understatement. And he snorted a little bit, however as the other male continued to speak. Artok got angry, just because he disliked Kove and he spoke ill to him. Did not mean that anyone else could do so. His hackles rose, and he growled in warning again, his voice quiet and deadly. Who I don't trust and who I trust. Is none of your concern. I don't know your father, i don't know Koves' life before this. But I do know, that he has the favor of our leader. And you will not talk to him in such a way. Or I will make you lose more than your tail.

Even though, truthfully Artok agreed with the other male, he didn't trust Kove either. The bottom line was that Miss Scarlett ran this pack. She was the boss woman, and what she said went. He did not trust Kove, but he trusted Scarlett with his life. Scarlett is the leader boyo, and she would never abandon or treat anyone like filth. You need a reality check. He continued advancing, his eyes slanted, and saliva dripping from his part maw. While deep inside, a snarl came forth, frothy and angry. So either join us, or leave the way you came or I will make you, even if Kove will not.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian did not trust this white man. He talked about Burke like his brother. That wasn't natural. He was almost thinking that his father really had a brother he didn't know about. The pause about the paw print gave him enough info to continue his search. He just had to find the location of this paw print gang and he didn't want to hear it from this white guy. Sebastian crunched up his nose. "I will tell him how horrible he has been and how he killed my siblings and my mother," Sebastian spat. The light male just wouldn't quit, even speaking about how he needed to be straightened out. Oh hell no. He was not going to let this male do that. He was just as crazy as his father, Sebastian decided. He didn't trust him. The word Burke is my brother made him shiver. 

Then the grey younger growled at him. Sebastian knew that he couldn't defeat two wolves. Frankly, he didn't even want to. "Please. You are behaving like brat, acting all tough," Sebastian puffed in return. "I don't know who this Scarlett is and if she is the leader then why isn't she here? I guess I will make my leave then. I don't trust him," he pointed his muzzle at the white king. His father being his brother. It made him sick to his stomach. He would need to confront his father soon and tell him what he did wrong. He should be loved by his father not ignored. "You guys don't seem like the pack for me anyways. I will find my father myself," he stated.
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok snarled again, You can think what you want about me. You are insulting our members and screaming at our borders. So i don't care if it seems bratty to you. Get out of our land now. She isn't here because she trusts me and she trusts him. It was on the tip of his tongue, to say as unfortunate as that is. However, he kept it in check. This male did not need to know, that he didn't trust Kove either, or that he would rather the male just disappeared. 

Artok looked him over, and said quietly, Check in the Blackfeather woods, but be warned the pack is crazy. So there is a chance you won't even see him. And next time, call for Miss Scarlett, guarantee you'll like and trust her. Now get. In a rare show of kindness, the youth offered the other male an olive Branch and then waited for him to be gone.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The pale wolf could understand where the boy was coming from, but he still didn't like the way he spoke. What really go to him, though, was how certain he seemed to be when he spoke of how Burke had, more or less, killed his family. Of course, he was certain the living tank hadn't done that physically, but that his leaving had set a ripple effect into motion. It was sad, yes, but Kove knew he couldn't just let the boy confront his father alone. Truthfully, he didn't know how the grey male would react to an encounter with his son, but had a feeling it would end rather badly. Judging by size, and an estimated amount of experience, he deducted that Sebastian didn't stand a chance if his father reacted badly towards him. It really wasn't any of his business, nor was it his place to butt into the situation, but he couldn't let that happen. He needed to try and keep them apart for as long as he could, or at least until he had a chance to speak to Burke himself. However, it seemed he would need to move much quicker than originally planned, for the child Scarlett cared for so dearly had informed the other of where he could find his father. A big mistake, in Kove's mind.

Though he wanted to mention how big of a mistake giving out such information would be, he held his tongue. The older lupine was working to try and form some sort of bond with the boy, after all, so that maybe they would actually be able to get along someday. Despite that, he couldn't allow another to walk right into their own death—and he was certain exactly that would happen is Sebastian trudged right up to Blackfeather. “I wouldn't recommend marching right up to the pack,” he commented, keeping his voice low and even, his earlier aggressions put to the side for the time being. “If they find you snooping around, or even just looking for a wolf like Burke, I can guarantee the results won't be pretty.” It was all he could say, all he wanted to say. Kove would not speak of the Brotherhood to some lone stranger, even if said stranger happened to be the son of one of his fellow Brothers. “Now it's best you listen to the boy and go,” the man told him somewhat sternly. He stood in place, waiting for the other to leave. There was no way he would be the first to turn his back, even if they did have the young ashen male outnumbered.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Last post from me <3

Sebastian studied the two other males and then snorted. He couldn't get a height of the white male that first seemed aggressive towards him and then seemed to warn him about not going to see his father. That was saying enough to the male. He didn't trust both of them. "Why should I listen to you. I happened to meet the female that lead that Black Feather Something Pack and she invited me to meet my father," he pointed out casually. Sebastian just hadn't really went to that said pack to take her offer. He needed to locate her pack first. His main reason for not going yet was because he needed a plan. He didn't want this dark female interfering with him and his father. 

The young tank huffed when he was send away by both of them. He couldn't care less to meet this Scarlett. She sounded like a waste of his time. The charcoal male snore loudly. He also had the stubbornness of his father. "You two seem useless to my cause anyhow," he spoke tail raising dominantly and then he turned on his heels and then gallop off towards the mountains. The two could rot away in this valley of them. Sebastian didn't need them.