Redhawk Caldera Ayo
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fox took her cue to excuse herself. Though Peregrine looked forward to some quality one-on-one time with Luke, his gaze lingered on his mate as she returned to their brood. "Hate to see you go but love to watch you leave," he called after her, smirking. "Love you!" he added, raising his voice so she would hear even as her reddish silhouette disappeared into the distance.

When he turned back, Luke was circling him like a shark. A small cheshire grin wound its way onto the Alpha's lips. "Oh?" he replied to Luke's remark. "I'm down for whatever," he assured coolly, jade eyes fixing on Luke's face, tracking him as he circled.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His plan was to make his companion wait. Though he thrummed with anticipation and curiosity, and was eager to follow Peregrine down this trail, it could not be said enough that Luke was impulsive. The imprisonment joke had sparked the idea in his head that he would prolong their passionate interlude, if it were to be, just to be a devil. He would dance away when the moment was right, leaving them both wanting, making the next time all the more fun.

That was the plan, the idea at least. He was almost on his toes, about to sprint now, but he hesitated. Peregrine had went off to hunt as soon as he got here, and had only just came back. "You'll see," he drawled, grinning, buying a moment to decide if he would dash away now, or hang with the attractive alpha a while longer.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Luke insisted he would see, which prompted another, "Oh?" from Peregrine. He continued to pad in circles around his paler companion, freely admiring Luke's build. He finally allowed his thoughts to go to sultrier places as he wondered how far Luke's experiences went with other men. Did he have a preferred position? Peregrine hoped so, since he enjoyed being on top. Only once had he allowed Lasher to take him and that had been for a very special reason.

"You know what I'd like to see?" the Alpha asked, finally coming to a stop in front of Luke. He held the other wolf's gaze. "I'd like to see what you have to offer. I've only had a glimpse so far and I'd like a little more than that," Peregrine practically purred, licking his lips suggestively.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Luke could not hide a glint of mischief as he watched Peregrine prowl around him, sexy predator that he was. He stayed his paws, having chosen to linger with the Alpha for as long as he could. He was treading water for now, but he was aware of how fast he could sink when in such beguiling company. Peregrine's words alone were enough to cause him to waiver in his resolve, the passing of tongue over lips all but did him in.

The white wolf swallowed thickly as the swarthy male stopped in front of him, feeling hot and aflutter all at once. "Is that so," he hummed, as if by speaking he could stymie a loss of control. But he knew it was all but inevitable. Before him was the most tempting of teases: a stunning man, and the promise of having a curiosity - one that he had held for so long - finally fulfilled. If he wanted to build anticipation and play that game, it was now or never.

"Well," he said as he stepped toward Peregrine, deviousness on his lips. He pressed his muzzle to his companion's throat; the scent of him almost enveloped his mind and made him forget his scheme. He breathed against Peregrine, then drew back. "I'm going to make you wait," he emphasized the last word with a wide, fiendish grin, tail swinging wildly. He leaped to the side and darted past the other man, and as he did so he reached out and nipped his rump.

Then he was off, laughing as he bounded and sprinted away. He did not stop until he was well clear of the Caldera, panting from his effort. He turned then, looked back from whence he came. His heart was pounding, and he tingled with an indescribable excitement. It was invigorating, and this, this feeling, was the reason why he loved this game.

He could hardly wait until next time.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Yes," he replied in a tone lower and more gravelly than usual. It was his sultry bedroom voice. "I want your c—" he began to say even as Luke said, "Well..." and stepped toward him. The Alpha male's lips froze, then curved into a smile as Luke pressed his trademark blue nose against his throat. Surely he could feel the virile Alpha male's pulse thrumming there.

And then, in a flash, Luke was gone, leaving Peregrine with a damp ache in his buttock where his companion had nipped him. The Alpha male took a step forward, blinking in bewilderment, before comprehension dawned. The blue-nosed wolf meant to tease him. Right in that moment, he couldn't decide whether he loved or hated it. His loins certainly weren't a fan.

He finally said the word he'd almost said a few seconds ago, with an addendum. "Cock-tease!" he shouted after Luke's retreating back. He shook his head, grinning despite himself. Once they had a chance to reconvene, their eventual tryst would be better for this. But waiting was hard.

Perhaps he wouldn't have to wait for a release. Chewing on his lip, Peregrine turned to follow his mate's still warm scent trail through the air. If she wasn't down for it, he wouldn't force himself on her, of course. But perhaps Fox would enjoy satisfying the itch Luke didn't currently want to scratch, giving him the release his male counterpart had refused. Or, quite possibly, she would perpetuate the deliciously torturous teasing...