Redhawk Caldera I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
I always forget about them!

He grinned down at Wildfire as she replied excitedly, her eyes reflecting her anticipation as well as the bright flashes of light in the distance. As her words reached his ears, Elwood couldn't help but be surprised at how clearly she was able to speak. The rapid development of the firebirds truly stunned him, but he was glad to be a part of their childhood and get to see all of the subtle changes as they took place.

"D'you like storms?" she asked, and Elwood pursed his lips together before answering. He had never been afraid of thunder or lightning, but he was a cautious wolf in general; he often preferred to observe such acts of nature from a safe distance. But rather than explain all of that to Wildfire, he simply replied, "Yes, I like to see the lightning and hear the thunder."

At that moment, a voice piped up behind them, and Elwood looked back to see Dove approaching. She quickly suggested that they get out of the elements, and he had to agree, though he knew Wildfire wouldn't want to miss the show. "Yeah, we could probably find someplace safe to watch the storm," he offered, glancing at Wildfire. "Do you know of anywhere?" She was young, but she knew the nooks and crannies of the rendezvous site better than either adult.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti - by Elwood - May 12, 2015, 07:21 PM