Deepwood Weald white stones
8 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
The two packs were close together, but he'd found a trail marked by cairns built of white stones. The borders were strong on either side, but the male recognized this mark of peace and took it for granted. He moved along the trail, and only when the swirling mists were at their most menacing did he consider these stones might not be what he'd assumed.

Wanting to be safe, he lifted his voice to howl: Hello; I'm friendly. I'm just passing through.

He expected someone might still come to check him out. Truthfully, he would be grateful for the company.
Loner
394 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The female needed some fresh air and had asked @Dutch to watch her babies for a moment so that she could try and catch a bit to eat. Yes there was still prey in the caches but the woman wanted fresh.

She needed the adrenaline in her veins today. Minnie heard the call and She knew of the marked path but the new mother was still skeptical of strangers. She approached but stayed a distance away.
8 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He was not surprised when milkscent reached him on the breeze, but he was when a mother wolf followed it. He stood very still for a moment, uncertain, before giving a friendly whisk of his tail. He play-bowed, making himself seem smaller, and barked out a greeting. Come play with me.

Perhaps he would find a reason to stay in this place.
Loner
394 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The male wanted to play but she was still wary of the stranger but truth is she needed to let off some steam and stretch her legs so she mimicked his behavior and bowed herself. Her tail swayed as she sped off stopping a bit aways signaling him to chase.